Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Deano and madmonk watch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
I was looking at a job in Menston today, i won't name the road because there might be some wierd stalkers on here who'll start camping out outside his gaff :D and as i was driving down the muck track i was admiring the nice houses thinking to myself and daydreaming how the fook do these rich fekkers put up with a scraggy muck track leading to their posh gaff's when i had to do a double take - "that bloke painting that fence is a spitting image of Deano" - i'd totally forgot about him living that way, anyway after i'd priced the job up i asked the woman if she knew who lived over the road (track) - "yeah, its a footballer apparently called Dean Wind he's just moved in".....pmsl....i told her she'd missed the ASS off the end....when i turned round and drove back up the road i noticed it deffo was him but didn't say owt cos i'd look like a chuffing stalker with all my City pendants in the car :eek: :D
What i want to know is how come he was painting his fence at 12 o clock on a Thursday?.....fookin easy life these footballers eh?....:eek:

Oh yeah - i saw the madmonk walking down Kirkstall Road near L**ds City centre at 1.30pm aswell - WTF's he doing going to L**ds????

king billy said:
Oh yeah - i saw the madmonk walking down Kirkstall Road near L**ds City centre at 1.30pm aswell - WTF's he doing going to L**ds????
If the feckers turned to the "dark side", It's the last time i wave at him:mad:
Well he may get a one or two fingered "Salute":rolleyes:

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
I was looking at a job in Menston today, i won't name the road because there might be some wierd stalkers on here who'll start camping out outside his gaff and as i was driving down the muck track i was admiring the nice houses thinking to myself and daydreaming how the fook do these rich fekkers put up with a scraggy muck track leading to their posh gaff's when i had to do a double take - "that bloke painting that fence is a spitting image of Deano" - i'd totally forgot about him living that way, anyway after i'd priced the job up i asked the woman if she knew who lived over the road (track) - "yeah, its a footballer apparently called Dean Wind he's just moved in".....pmsl....i told her she'd missed the ASS off the end....when i turned round and drove back up the road i noticed it deffo was him but didn't say owt cos i'd look like a chuffing stalker with all my City pendants in the car
What i want to know is how come he was painting his fence at 12 o clock on a Thursday?.....fookin easy life these footballers eh?....
He used to live next door to my mate!! his l**ds utd veiw must of got to deano too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.