Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Depression anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
normally by now it has lifted, but I think this week's display will have me in the doldrums for the rest of the week, or at least until JR decides that he cannot stomach it anymore.

I realise that we are in an impossible situation financially, but if we don't do something to stop the rot, then we could be in free fall yet again.

What we need is an inspirational manager, there is talk of McCall, but he has always had his sights set on the Sheffield United job.....so doubt that is an option. If I was JR I would go cap in hand and ask Kammy if he would consider it, he knows the set up and what is required to get us out of this division. To be quite honest any manager other than the one we have now would know what is required.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
good idea, get kammy back. Hope fully we'llm sign some quality players like the edinho of this generation...make football at v.p fun once more

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Would Kamara want to swap his cushy well paid employment at Sky for a return to VP ? , at least we might see some passion out there - we are going nowhere but backwards at the moment .

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Dr Wisey said:
Would Kamara want to swap his cushy well paid employment at Sky for a return to VP ? , at least we might see some passion out there - we are going nowhere but backwards at the moment .
Remember him saying a while back its the only job he would leave sky for..

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Kammy would certainly make it more like entertainment at valley parade, he sent his teams out with a bit of passion.
although if julian rhodes does see fit to dispose of todd, i would like to see paul hart given a chance at valley parade the former forest and barnsley gaffer, proven record of youth development as we dont have a lot or any money to spend.

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I bet we get nothing but silence from VP this week , the setup at VP is s hite as far as boardroom leadership goes - once you take away the likeable loyal JR - my opinion only - might be others who are fans involved but i see little evidence of improvements bar the appointment of Peter Etherington who seems at last to be able to drag some authority and direction to the place.
As for others , I'll hold the door open while you leave Gents !

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Dr Wisey said:
I bet we get nothing but silence from VP this week , the setup at VP is s hite as far as boardroom leadership goes -
QUOTE]

If they dont talk to the fans soon, there wont be any, I dont mind whenever city get beat if the effort and passion are there, I did'nt here much of that on Saturday

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
If they dont talk to the fans soon, there wont be any, I dont mind whenever city get beat if the effort and passion are there, I did'nt here much of that on Saturday[/QUOTE]

it was not a pretty sight Mallorca; watching the claret and amber submit to a fairly average team without an ounce of fight.

Fans are leaving in their droves....and for the first time ever....I don't blame them it is terrible to watch.

May 18, 2005
Mallorcabantam said:
I dont mind whenever city get beat if the effort and passion are there, I did'nt here much of that on Saturday
And thats why i have changed my tune MB, the last 5-6 games have had no passion OR effort. The team seem confused as to what they should do and the blame for that lies at the managers door.

I say get Kamara in (if we can) , we are in a similar position now than we were ten years ago, could history be repeated on the tenth anniversary and old Kammy leads us to promotion. I know, I know dream on BOTO.

Now that would be a team full of passion and guile. Anyhoo it wont happen so I best get over it :(

"...........CHRIS KAMARAS BRADFORD ARMY............."

G
Well ive sent an e-mail to JP asking him to put it in Julian Rhodes's pigeon hole saying it apears to be now the majority who have lost faith in Todd and that more and more people will vote with their feet if the diabolical performances dont pick up.

I have never even thought of intentionally missing a city home game before but if it hasnt improved by the mid week Wednesday night home game against Walsall in December then i will boycott the game out of principle. Sometimes we have to vote with our feet if we are to save the future of the club.

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Thats when the draw is made for the Christmas Raffle - you might win the motor , we'll put your ticket back in then if you don't attend lol !
Seriously though , i believe that most letters sent to VP end up being torn in half and strung up to use as shitter wipes !.

G
Then the board will discover the true power of the fans the hard way...if the performances don't pick up i fully expect the attendance to be sub 6,000 against Walsall. Colin Todd will pay for his lack of passion, if Julian Rhodes does not have the balls to sack him then the threat of lost revenue through fans will persuade him to.

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I think the crowd will still be higher as it's a tradition to attend that time of the year - feck Its snowing like a blizzard outside at the mo !

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Ill do the job for £300 a week! I know more than that clueless sod that sat in the dug out now!

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
WOOOO i could do a better job and for cheaper!
And its going good, and you wisey?

Status
Not open for further replies.