Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do we need to add to our midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Not at Blackpool today - but from the commentary and the performance Saturday - looks/sounds like we are a bit light in central midfield who is capable of making something happen in the oppostions half. MBW gets a tick in the box here and schuey is getting there - but they are both injured. If CT does not think Bentham is up to it then we need someome in on loan, As Crookes is not an offensive midfielder,nether is kearney.

Another thing why did we not have Kearney on the bench today? We had no recognised central midfielder and lewis had to play there!

CT certainly took his time taking petta off - and repalces him with Holloway!Again a little negative - wht not move Lewis to wide left drop Windass deeper - attacking midfield (extra man) and bring on Cooke.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
i think that penford would be a great replacment, he's more of an attacking midfielder and could slove this problem. He is proven at reserve level and this would be a step up but i think he could cope as he does have some great attributes. That is my veiw but not ct's , is it me or does he have a thing against using younger players, e.g. swift?

Status
Not open for further replies.