Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Doncaster away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if this game is pay on the gate or do you have to purchase a ticket from BCFC?
Looked on the OMB, but It wasn't clear to me if tickets had to be purchased before the game:mad:

G
about 2,000 terrace cpacity and couple of hundred seats - looks a good one to me , we should take the 2k .

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
It's still all ticket, anyone know how many tickets we have sold.

Me and a mate are going so thats two.

ernie06

C&B Member
Aug 4, 2006
Birdwell - BARNSLEY
well i will be surprised if we sell out ....

Living in Wakfield im almost a local their anyway so ill sit in the home end - lol

May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
well i will be surprised if we sell out ....

Living in Wakfield im almost a local their anyway so ill sit in the home end - lol

I thought you were a Clayton lad Ernie!
Anyway, I'll trotting across Tuesday night, I'm not passing up the opportunity to stand on good old fashioned terracing leant against a crash barrier with a pasty and bovil in hand on a cool autumn evening.

ernie06

C&B Member
Aug 4, 2006
Birdwell - BARNSLEY
ive moved across to wakie - living in the old Stanly Royd Mental hospital building - very fitting some would say.
Only Temp until i find somewhere nice in Bfd to live - so maybe not THAT temp -lol

May 18, 2005
I worked on the Stanley Royd Hospital refurbishment about 2 years ago - had 3 men there for about 6 months.

When did you move from Clayton Heights?

lee

Michael Flynn's Lovechild
C&B Member
Jul 5, 2005
I reckon it'll be pretty full, Yorkshire derby, a night match that ain't too far away and promises a decent atmosphere and a decent match, our last game at Belle Vue, etc.

I've got 4 mates to come with me this time which is possibly a record (apart from the Hudders games) considering there's only 2 of us who go to away games usually.

Personally I'd go down and get your tickets beforehand to be on the safe side, but thats just me, I'm sure we won't sell out so you might be able to get tickets on the night.

The OS seems pretty adamant that it's all ticket though with no sales on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.