Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Edgehill?

Edgehill?

• No, get rid!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal with Edgehill?
The guys been in the main excellent since he came here, scored 2 good goals & kept Horrorway out!;)
OK his last couple of performances have been mediocre but surely he's worth offering a deal to at least till the end of the season?:confused:
Come on City, sign him up before we lose him:mad:

May 18, 2005
To what purpose?

Nothing against Edgehill, he's done fine, but paying his wages will not affect the outcome of this season. We are not going to be promoted, we are not going to be relegated, and having him on board will not change that.

We have enough first team regulars who are contracted till the end of the season to ensure we will be safe from relegation. It is pointless to be committed to other wages.

baldbantam said:
To what purpose?

Nothing against Edgehill, he's done fine, but paying his wages will not affect the outcome of this season. We are not going to be promoted, we are not going to be relegated, and having him on board will not change that.

We have enough first team regulars who are contracted till the end of the season to ensure we will be safe from relegation. It is pointless to be committed to other wages.
Well thats true BB & I think JR is thinking on the same lines as you, but I think were letting a good honest pro slip through our fingers:mad:
I'd like to see Swift & Edgehill fighting it out for the r/b spot next season with Horrorway gone:D
Remember Edgehill can play both full back positions which makes him a handy player to have IMO!

May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
Perhaps Todd has somebody in mind he wants to bring into the club, and
Edghill is the one most recently out of contract and is deemed the one
to make way. Thus has the offer of a week to week deal, until such
time Todd may get his target.And if Todd doesn't get his man, then the
offer may change to a deal until the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.