Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Emanuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
What happened? He was once rated so highly, now I see everyone slagging him off and he can't hold a place down in the team. Has he lost it? Has he still got the potential he showed those years ago? Who's to blame or was he just no good? Can he gome good?
What to do with the lad?

IMO Lewis lost his way when he got that bad injury that kept him out for a while.

He now seem's to "Dodge" challenge's that he should be winning. Everyone who's played football at any level, know's that the best way to get Injured Is by "Ducking" out of tackle's!

Therefore I feel that Lewis will get seriously injured in the not to distant future because he "Tin's" a tackle, he will only have his self to blame then!

enoch

C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Bradistan
I think LE is best when he players with a winger he can overlap with, when he gets into the right position he can put some good balls into the box.

May 21, 2005
Emmanual is still a good player, his best position is left back IMO. Sadly nearly all the managers fail to see this and persist in trying him on the left wing where he never does anything. All he needs is a run of 10 games or more in the left back position and im convinced he would come good. Tierney got that chance who everyone could see was pants-why not Emmanual. One of Emmanuals main faults as Parrott pointed out is his tendency to duck out of most tackles-he needs to get stuck in much more.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
If he stopped pullin out of tackles he could win, or even 50-50 ones, then he'd make a good left back
Agree with enoch that he does put some good balls into the box when he overlaps.

JamesG

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
I dont know why people keep slating him. If he had been played at left back all of the time he would have been better + he is still young

May 20, 2005
He couldn't tackle and is unwilling to even try tackle the skin off a rice pudding. Which for a full back isn't good. He's a better full back than left side midfielder though. Like Danny Forrest he's one that we should discard the Rose Tints and admit that they haven't got it.

Lewis Emanuel

Good point's;

Good ball control, positional play & cracking cross!

Bad point's;

Scared to tackle, Play's with a laid back nature & look's like Hoffmeister Bear! Pmsl

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
i blame robson for his demise persisting to play him as a left winger when hes a left back. Emanuel showed earlier on in the season his new found aggresion but then todd stopped playing him. give him pre season and a run in the first team and i think lewis will be a different proposition next year

Status
Not open for further replies.