Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Eugene Martinez???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Ah, the man with the unfortunate name. When we were singing his praises it sounded like 1,000 people being sick at the same time, 'Eughie Eughie...'

To be honest I can't remember much about him, although I did blame him when we lost 1-0 at Peterborough and missed out on promotion, mainly because he was sheeite. I wish him well and hope he gets a club.

G
most of them were shite that day lol ! , I remember that game as one of the few times I have doubted the faith - 3,000 other City fans felt the same as well - history now but never fogotten .
I thought Puker was Director of a local company ?

May 21, 2005
Wrose
my.ebay.co.uk
We used to call him "Huge Hugh" for some reason that is lost in the mists of time.
I heard he went on to get 2 caps for Portugal due to his Grandma being from there.

May 21, 2005
Wrose
my.ebay.co.uk
No for Football you fool!!!

G
despite all the adoration afforded him he never really made a name for himself with us , i remember him being nippy and having some good skill and...........
.........another on the lines of Gary Haire from '83 to'85 - whatever happened to him ? , he scored a few goals for us and then disappeared , remember John Black ? , and later on what about that winger we signed from Wolves - Tim Steele ? - Is there some strange force at work at VP that takes these highly rated players from us to obscurity ? :D

May 21, 2005
Wrose
my.ebay.co.uk
Yeh Wisey...its called being shit.

Well that accounts for 90% of players we've had over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.