Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Evans Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Nottingham Forest manager Gary Megson is keen to reduce the numbers in his squad, with Paul Evans believed to be favourite to leave first.

The 29-year-old former Bradford City midfielder, who is out of contract this summer, is currently out of favour at The City Ground.

Megson is keen to add quality to his team but knows he must offload players before he can think about freshening up his side with new faces.

"You are never happy with the players you have, you are always looking to improve your side," Megson told the Nottingham Evening Post.

"You get to a point where you have too many players and we are at that stage. You don't want to be moving 17 players at the end of each season and making big changes.

"But, at a certain stage, you need to take drastic action or nothing will change and that is still the case here. We have to move players on."

Would you take him back to City, I would I thought he was quality!

May 21, 2005
Would I bollocks! Absolute waste of space, put plenty of effort but like Holloway does now, always tried to do too much-extravagant long passes etc

G
I always rated Evans, i thought he was quite an intelligent player, always spoiled it with something silly though like crappy short passing now and again. Good free kick taker though.

Cant remember who signed him now? One of Nicky Laws recruits?

Mind you i wouldnt want him back. We dont need him.

G
Yeah Nicky Law signed him.

Your right we probably don't need him with the midfield we have now. I always thought he was quality though. Maybe we can swap him for Crooks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.