Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

F.a. Cup 3rd Round Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Great, another team from our division.:rolleyes:

Will just have to beat Barnsley then Walsall to get a big club int 4th round then.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Not much of an incentive to get through is it, infact I'd go as far as saying it's the worse tie of the round.

Huddersfield have hit the jackpot and I wouldn't be too surprised if their game made it on TV. If it does at least it will be good viewing seeing Chelsea smash 10 past them.

G

Hopefully they'll get this kind of treatment...

Manchester City 10-1 Huddersfield
Division Two - 7 November 1987

Three City players grab hat-tricks as Mel Machin's side smash 10 past the bottom-of-the-table Terriers despite Huddersfield dominating the early stages.

Neil McNab opened the scoring before Paul Stewart, Tony Adcock and David White all notched trebles, while former Blue Andy May added a consolation for Huddersfield. A great day all round.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
seems we play them the week before at vp aswell - they must be the most dull side in the division, if the players wanted inspiration to get through to the third round then this isn't it

You set off miserable cnuts!;)
I see it as a great chance to get to the 4th round in nearly a decade, can draw so-called big club in next round;)

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
To be honest Hudders will love going to chelsea whether they get hammered or not, I know 23 other league one teams that would love to be in their position now!! Us gettin Walsall (if we beat barnsley) has made me hate them even more! Lucky c*nts! They are gonna cash in from this tie! good possibility it will be a TV game! and dont even have to mention the quality of players that will be on show for the udders scum! Im quite jealous now lol

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
and their massive following will bring the M1 to a grinding halt no doubt - a good thumping by 5-0 will then bring them back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.