Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FA Cup 1st round..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
City v Tranmere.

Not the worst draw we could of got and we've got a chance, least its not at home against a lower league team eh.. :D

G
I think its good we have a bigger side because at least we know more about them and it isnt such a blow if we loose to them. Atleast we get to see Nicky Summerbee back at Valley Parade!!!

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
One of the worse draws we could of had, very disapointed and the club will have to lower admission prices to entice me to this one.
£18 for the standard of football we saw yesterday? No Chance.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
now that is exactly what I mean Thorney: you are a city supporter, we are playing in the best comp in the world, and we draw a team at the bottom of our division, we are at home, and therefore we could win this one, and the reason you are not going???

Entertainment.

I used to really love the FA cup, it was so exciting, finding out who we had drawn, etc etc., No matter which team we were playing we all wanted the team to put in a good cup football performance. Now that is what I am on about, where has that passion gone?

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
bg said:
now that is exactly what I mean Thorney: you are a city supporter, we are playing in the best comp in the world, and we draw a team at the bottom of our division, we are at home, and therefore we could win this one, and the reason you are not going???

Entertainment.

I used to really love the FA cup, it was so exciting, finding out who we had drawn, etc etc., No matter which team we were playing we all wanted the team to put in a good cup football performance. Now that is what I am on about, where has that passion gone?
How far do you actually want me to go back to prove that the 1st round of the cup always attracts a shite crowd no matter what the club...

In fact even 3rd round draws poor unless against Prem division unless you are a conf side...

Always has and always will...

Dont try make this into something it isnt...FFS thats what you come to expect here now thats the sad thing....

May 20, 2005
3rd Round of the F.A Cup 2000-01

Bradford City vs Middlesborough. Two Premiership Teams. Attendance; Seven and a Half Thousand. Case Rested!

I'd bet there'd be none of this....oooh I want to be entertained bollocks if we'd just drawn Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Yoo in the third round. It'd be, "I'm a fucking Season Ticket Holder...I demand first dabs on the tickets...I'm so desperate to attend!!!!"

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
ChuckleBantam said:
3rd Round of the F.A Cup 2000-01

Bradford City vs Middlesborough. Two Premiership Teams. Attendance; Seven and a Half Thousand. Case Rested!

I'd bet there'd be none of this....oooh I want to be entertained bollocks if we'd just drawn Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Yoo in the third round. It'd be, "I'm a fucking Season Ticket Holder...I demand first dabs on the tickets...I'm so desperate to attend!!!!"
Thing is this shit is getting too easy... Isnt there anyone out there who is worth the effort when it comes to facts instead of moaning and fooking groaning...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.