Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAO All you todd lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
How are we doing "ok"? Losing to a team without a win in 17 games and whom do not have a manager? We are now in a financially stable position with the baility to attract big players I.E. Bobby Petta, this is mctodds team was the aimto get mid table mediocrity? That is were we are heading, how can some people be satisfied by what is actually wank? We are one of the biggest cities in the countrya nd deserve a team at least in teh championship, so how are we doing OK?? FFS GET A GRIP!!

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
No, its my turn for a rant!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
yeadon said:
How are we doing "ok"? Losing to a team without a win in 17 games and whom do not have a manager? We are now in a financially stable position with the baility to attract big players I.E. Bobby Petta, this is mctodds team was the aimto get mid table mediocrity? That is were we are heading, how can some people be satisfied by what is actually wank? We are one of the biggest cities in the countrya nd deserve a team at least in teh championship, so how are we doing OK?? FFS GET A GRIP!!
That is both funny and sad at the same time....

Mid table was the cry pre season from the vast amount of sane fans..

Play offs a luxury if everything went perfect... Petta is hardly a big name player now is he... On his day a quality player but not big time....

Mid table this term would not really be a bad thing would it?????? if so why????

As for the biggest city blah blah blah thing...We are at best a 13-15 k following..The Prem brought in a few trophy chasers... We at present are pulling in a normal seasons crowd from my memory in this League.....We will never unless bankrolled by some Russian be a big supported team...FACT...

Once again though we are 7 points away from 5th + 8 points from 4th....

Get a grip yourself...All this whilst playing shite at home.....

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
The most disapointing thing to me and probably many others on here is the fact Todd came out publically and slammed the fans for not turning up midweek, but when we turned up today we're treated to probably one of the worse ever games I've seen, where people who are paid big salaries were clearly not bothered.

Another one who slated the fans was Muirhead, who if I'd performed like he did today at work I'd probably be told thanks but no thanks. There was bad players on that pitch today but Muirhead the same Muirhead to slammed the fans on the radio for not bothering to turn up was the worst.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Rick said:
The most disapointing thing to me and probably many others on here is the fact Todd came out publically and slammed the fans for not turning up midweek, but when we turned up today we're treated to probably one of the worse ever games I've seen, where people who are paid big salaries were clearly not bothered.

Another one who slated the fans was Muirhead, who if I'd performed like he did today at work I'd probably be told thanks but no thanks. There was bad players on that pitch today but Muirhead the same Muirhead to slammed the fans on the radio for not bothering to turn up was the worst.
Thats just sods law though isnt it... Just like the knob who says..."it hasnt rained for ages has it"

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
If the home and away for were reversed I'd be happy.

Colin Todd having a pop at the fans is not the right thing to do and is an insult. He can't get the team playing at home, the home form is down to him, that is where the book stops. The dropping crowds are down to him simple as.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Tony , you would not be so chipper mate if you'd been shelling out money to watch some of the shite seen at VP this season :-(

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
Tony , you would not be so chipper mate if you'd been shelling out money to watch some of the shite seen at VP this season :-(

Im sure you are right, however i have for since mid 70's and i will for the forseeable future...

We have a god season every now and then and lots of shite in between ...

Its shite time and we have to put up with it till someone spawns a run..Hopefully Todd can spin it around but i think there isnt a cat in hells chances hes going..Not with the missing million hanging over us....

Missing million 500k plus ofer for Windass... What a missed avenue that was..

Free now at best...Like Robbie Fowlers Man City Shirts worthless..:(

G
Big players I.E Bobby Petta

erm..re read..and then read again.

Bobby Petta is your benchmark for players we can attract?

then we have no hope of getting anybody half decent in the window.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Big name is he not?

Status
Not open for further replies.