Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fao Chuckle & Thorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I know you think im a tw/t,because i wont leave the Todd thing alone.Chuckle i have made it clear to you about my Posts on mi HP sauce,its a wind up,but when my sauce does tell me something i will make it clear its the truth just for you.
As for you two saying from the poll results,that most fans back Todd and want to give him time.Emmm 6 want him sacked now and 7 want to give him 3 more games.If as i believe City loose on sunday,get beat by Barnsley and get hammered at Hudders,then that 7 will be wanting him out.That would then be 13 who want him sacked,that would then have a majority of 2 for the Todd out gang.(ifs and buts).
Chuckle and Thorney you have both reffered to Jim Jefferies and Nicky Law in other threads.Well in my opinion the football we have seen so far this season is as bad if not worse as when the said managers were here.
Look back at 95/96 season Lennie Lawrence was sacked as he couldnt motivate the team and our then Chairman had the forsight to get rid and bring a motivator in (KK) and he took us from nowhere to the play-offs.Even when i thought there is noway KK can get the players up for the Blackpool away game,what did he do ? He proved how wrong i was and we were heading For a dream at Wembley.
I hope Todd proves me wrong,but in my opinion Having witnessed his tactics,motivational skills(slagging players off in public,then bulling players up and dropping them the next game) and his persistence with Darren Holloway and Lewis Emanuel.I see nothing than finishing below mid-table.Add to that listening to Windass last night all is not well in the camp.
I know i go off on one now and again and you dont like me for it,but thats just me and its because of how passionate i am about my club.I believe we have the players to pish this league under the right tuition.
All the arguing and back biting just proves one thing to me and that is how much we ALL care for Bradford City Football Club.We all have opinions and some of us shout and kick off,as we want ours to be right and make others believe we are.I know i am right though.:D :rolleyes: :D

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
That said Jimmy, we are all passionate about Bradford City but we don't refer to personal attacks due to difference of opinion, speaking as a fellow city fan and not a moderator I think you would be taken more seriously if you didn't go off on one all the time, which you admit to above.

My personal opinion of Todd is it might not be pretty but it seems to be getting results. Now Ricketts is back we look alot better and more solid at the back which is a good thing, and I'm sure 99.9% of all city fans would settle for us winning 1-0 every week.

Results have got better under Todd recently even if the performance's haven't. The best game I have seen recently was against Hudderfield but we lost the worse game I have seen recently was against Gillingham and we won, I know which one I went home happiest with.

I don't think there are that many who want Todd to go based on the view on the terraces, I haven't been to a game this season which has resulted in the chanting for the removal of Todd, unlike times when I went during Nicky Laws and Jim Jefferies time at the helm. Once I hear noises for the majority of fans I may get worried but at present it just seems to be a miniority.

No manager is ever safe from the sack but our form and results will have to deteriorate massively from what it currently for me to question the managers judgement.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Thing is thorney we dont win 1-0 everyweek we usually draw! I agree with Jimmy we need a motivator we have players like Owen morrison, bobby petta who are brilliant talents but need motivation and i dont think colin is that person! Look back to the town game, look who hyped up the town players were, that is no amazing force that descended from the heavens to help town, 2 words are all it takes to describe why they won the game and were so up for it PETER JACKSON i would give an arm and a bollock to have jacko in charge of us!

G

yeadon said:
Thing is thorney we dont win 1-0 everyweek we usually draw! I agree with Jimmy we need a motivator we have players like Owen morrison, bobby petta who are brilliant talents but need motivation and i dont think colin is that person! Look back to the town game, look who hyped up the town players were, that is no amazing force that descended from the heavens to help town, 2 words are all it takes to describe why they won the game and were so up for it PETER JACKSON i would give an arm and a bollock to have jacko in charge of us!
PJ inherited a 4th division side and has patiently improved the team season by season but he hasn't had it all his own way.
They may have beaten us this season and are riding high (as we were this time last season) but we beat them fair and square TWICE last season and until their 9? game unbeaten run at the end of the season they were in danger of relegation.
Football is swings and roundabouts dude and you never know, fortunes could be reversed this season.
So to say PJ is the kind of manager we need is premature dude.

Johnny Yen

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
jimmy said:
Look back at 95/96 season Lennie Lawrence was sacked as he couldnt motivate the team and our then Chairman had the forsight to get rid and bring a motivator in (KK) and he took us from nowhere to the play-offs.
Never realised Kevin Keegan managed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.