Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAO Colin Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Is so you KNOW before tomorrows game your ar/se from your elbow:D!
If your still not sure, ask Steve Claridge or any right-minded City fan that as attended most home games in the last 2 seasons;)

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
do you know I am dreading tomorrow, can't help feeling I am going to get 'treated' to yet another boring home game.

Wouldn't it be great to come away from the match, saying things like didn't we play well, loved the 2nd and 3rd goals, the 6th wasn't too bad either:rolleyes:

For some strange reason BG, I feel confident were gonna win tomorrow:eek:
Were due a HOME victory & although I wasn't a big Ricketts fan before, he made a hell of a difference at Port Vale last week!
It looks like we'll be lucky to see BMW for the foreseable future, I cant understand why Penford doesn't get anywhere near the team as he looks like the same type of player to me?:mad:

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
You nicked them words from my post ya theif. :p
Sack the cnut..........shoot him.......hang draw and quarter him.........tar and feather him.............I heard Ken Bates told Todd if he keeps City down,he will bung him a Wedge.He told him if City stay down and go bust at the end of the season he thinks all the City fans will go to L33dsscum and watch them in the prem.This is not strange or fiction its the truth look out there and you will see.......foooooooook me ive just seen a Walrus walk past mi house..........:eek:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I just hope you are right Parrot, I want to have a smile on my face when I leave VP tomorrow;)

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
yes not sure why he won't give the young un's who are playing well a start, what is the problem, try anything you never know you just my unearth a real find......oh god there I go again being optimistic and wanting the manager to be positive: I just can't help meself:D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Parrot said"If you want to leave VP with a smile on ya face,go in the BB and sit on his face".pmsl.:D

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
well I am destined to have a glum face then;)

Men's toilets are gross places, not a place I frequent, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.