Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fao the top table and other lesser BB mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
I was having a pint with two lads after the game who said the new look BB was 'F in appalling', and there's a post on the CG saying much the same thing.

Any thoughts?

May 20, 2005
Loyalish2 said:
I was having a pint with two lads after the game who said the new look BB was 'F in appalling', and there's a post on the CG saying much the same thing.

Any thoughts?
What??? Has Andy invested in a wig or something???

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
I'm so fed up it took me 9.4 seconds before the penny dropped. :eek:

Nowt wrong with It if "Magnolia & Black" are your thing Baby!;)
Lets just say it took me back to VIPs, early 90s:eek:, all thats missing is the sticky fly tape carpet! pmsfl:D

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
Looks fookin tripe - they've painted what was previously varnished wood in cheap, white Glynn Webb fookin gloss, not only that it looks like they got the PG Tips chimps to fookin do it, the edging is terrible - don't think they've heard of masking tape!!! The clubs excuse will be that "it isn't finished yet" - but trust me its gonna look fookin shite!!

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Loyalish2 said:

Any thoughts?
It is absolutely disgusting, I can honestly say there isnt any part of it that looks good !! as KB said chimps mustv done it erm... with their eyes closed.

Nearly everyone said how horrible it was !!

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
Moved to 'adult discussion', err, why's that then?

Status
Not open for further replies.