Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAO Todd Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Fao Todd Till January Lot.

Would it not make sense to Sack Todd now and bring a new manager in,so he can assess what he has to work with during december.That way come january he can bring in the players he needs during the january transfer window.
I personnally think if Todd stays till january,we will be in the shit and it will make the new managers job even harder,because Todd might have signed some right numptys during the transfer window.
What players can the new manager bring in then???
It will be too late,so think about that.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
As much as Todd is pissing me off right now, who's to say he can't turn it around?

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Symes are you on drugs mate lol.You have witnessed first hand what Todd has done to the players,they are demoralised and he has lost them.If you think he can turn it around,then im sorry but come january we will be in the shit.Go back on my Todd out threads and i said we would go into free fall and by christmas,we would be either in or just above the zone.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Symes said:
I didnt say he could, I asked if he did .....

But he aint gonna and like shameless says we are gonna be in free fall very soon what are we now? 14th - if u look at the points there is nothing between us and the bottom of the table.

Oh n btw just noticed the new names - I dont wanna be gaffer. !! Dont know enought about it ! lol

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I really do feel that you have know football knowledge,if you think Todd is doing a good job and is a decent manager.You keep saying who can we get as a manager? and we cant afford to sack him.Well heres a reallity check for you,if we go down we wont have a club thats a fact.Heres how good a job Todd is doing.....................
Southend,Brentford,Chesterfield,Colchester,Port Vale,Bournemouth and Walsall.What have all these clubs got in common?I will tell you.
1.They are all above us in the League.
2.They average 4/5000 crowds.
3.They have a smaller wage budget than Bradford City.
4.They are all under the threat of massive financial constraint.
5.They have managers who are tactically superior to Colin Todd.
6.They have a managers who know how to get the best out of average players.
7.They have managers who instill passion,commitment and desire in their players.
8.They have managers that dont play players out of posistion continuously.
9.They have managers who dont constantly give a player a shirt who is absolute bollox.
10.They dont have managers who talk utter bollox and blame everything bah themselves.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
We get the point :rolleyes:

<Please use one of the threads which have already been started in future though rather than starting new ones on the same subject as we have the same views on several different threads which means the discussion on the subject is spread all over the boards and is hard to repond to as you find the thread you replied to maybe ignored.

There is little to no difference between this thread and the one titled, "FAO Todd while January lot" which is why they have been merged.

This applies to everyone and threads will be moved or merged if they are considered duplicates or of a similar topic>

Rick said:
We get the point :rolleyes:

<Please use one of the threads which have already been started in future though rather than starting new ones on the same subject as we have the same views on several different threads which means the discussion on the subject is spread all over the boards and is hard to repond to as you find the thread you replied to maybe ignored.

There is little to no difference between this thread and the one titled, "FAO Todd while January lot" which is why they have been merged.

This applies to everyone and threads will be moved or merged if they are considered duplicates or of a similar topic>
Why?
Maybe some posters are fed up with the "Sticky's" that Mods plaster all over the board sometimes?:mad:

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
Exactly what I said,

"the discussion on the subject is spread all over the boards and is hard to repond to"

Last week someone replied to a thread by posting a new thread and baffled half the board because no one knew what they we're on about as there was an answer but no question :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.