Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ffs Todds Latest Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
He said "We have been creating a lot of chances"
This guy is wrong in the head.For those who were at Forest 1 shot on goal and maybe one Emanuel header off target.Gillingham about 3 chances all game and even Cookey couldnt miss his opportunity to score.
Is this guy smoking weed during the games he watches?:rolleyes: :( :rolleyes:

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Jimmy why dont you go picket outside City against Todd instead of starting loads of threads moaning about the same fookin thing... Is it because you know the same 2 or 3 people will reply before that thread disappears mate?????....

Maybe even get one of your "SOURCES" (pmsl) to start working their magic..

Only sources you have at VP is the ones for your pies at half time mate... You are funny i will give you that...

So how many games ago was it that we would be finding ourselves in a relegation battle???? 5 or 6 maybe....

JIMMY WANTS TODD OUT....

EVERYONE GET THAT GOOD FOOKIN MOVE ON::

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Tonyd i post all threads about Todd because im passionate about my club and hate to see what he is doing.I can see us dropping down the league maybe its taking a little longer than i predicted.My next three predictions are as follows......Tranmere loose,Barnsley loose,TBs get hammered.......

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
jimmy said:
Tonyd i post all threads about Todd because im passionate about my club and hate to see what he is doing.I can see us dropping down the league maybe its taking a little longer than i predicted.My next three predictions are as follows......Tranmere loose,Barnsley loose,TBs get hammered.......
What a suprise have you actually predicted anything different all fookin season...

Look through your posts...

Very predictable mate....Instantly followed by shed loads of even more predictable Todd out threads regardless of result etc etc....

I believe you actually like it when City do lose...

Sure youre not a Leeds fan Jimmy, now that would make alot of sense mate....;)

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Todds comments were quoted from the post match interview at Forests City Ground.If you would like to read a small cutting of the quote,its in yesterdays Daily Star pull-out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.