Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For All The Todd Backers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I told you nothing would change this season and we would get worse.It was there for all to see today.The team has had its heart ripped out by a foo//g looney of a manager who picks Holloway.Not only is he the worst right back to grace Vp since i dont know when? He is on a five game ban next week,so why was he playing? Todd brings the lazy Petta on and leaves two strikers on the bench,when we are 1-0 down and puts Lewis at right back.If Todd thinks Holloway is better than Edghill or Swifty,he wants certifying.The players cant play to Todds defence minded tactics.Hes lost the fans and players now,so i think the fat lady is stretching her vocal cords.The songs title is "I TOLD YOU SO" And you lot mocked me,well he who laughs last laughs the longest.
Humble pie is on sale at Jimmys.

Right on Jimbo;)

I really wish we were wrong about CT, that would mean we were winning most games, but sadly were not!:mad:
Its now obvious to even the most simple minded that CT as lost the players, fans & his marbles playing Horrorway again today FFS:mad:

Now we need a guy with passion, believe & City in his veins, enter McCall;)

May 21, 2005
Wrose
my.ebay.co.uk
Is this cos Jimmy says so?

May 21, 2005
Wrose
my.ebay.co.uk
You're not!!...Hmmm whatever man.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
ok i am.Im just stating from my original threads on Todd,that the Todd lovers would come round to my way of thinking and they are now wanting him sacked.

May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
ok i am.Im just stating from my original threads on Todd,that the Todd lovers would come round to my way of thinking and they are now wanting him sacked.

I do find it rather junvinile, when peoples opinions have to be classified as either a lover or hater of Todd. It does nothing to debate but alienate and make points of view more divisive, thus rendering the opinions almost worthless.

It is what happened over the debate of former Chairman GR, one had to sit in a camp of pro or anti and cyber war virtually broke out, when in reality both camps were saying almost the same thing.

ernie06

C&B Member
Aug 4, 2006
Birdwell - BARNSLEY
Wonder how many where singing colin todds bradford army at Crewe yet ended up singing todd out at Blackpool!!!

I blame the trip over the pennines myself.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I do find it rather junvinile, when peoples opinions have to be classified as either a lover or hater of Todd. It does nothing to debate but alienate and make points of view more divisive, thus rendering the opinions almost worthless.

It is what happened over the debate of former Chairman GR, one had to sit in a camp of pro or anti and cyber war virtually broke out, when in reality both camps were saying almost the same thing.
Johnny,nice to see you posting,but to call it juvenile on wether opinions should be lover or hater of Todd.

How does it alienate and render peoples opinions worthless?

So what your saying is there should be,a not bothered,sit on the fence,cant make up my mind and havent got an opinion middle ground bit?
Would this make the debate have more clarity in your opinion?

Oh by the way Johnny,this post is over a year old.tup:

May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
Johnny,nice to see you posting,but to call it juvenile on wether opinions should be lover or hater of Todd.
How does it alienate and render peoples opinions worthless?
So what your saying is there should be,a not bothered,sit on the fence,cant make up my mind and havent got an opinion middle ground bit?
Would this make the debate have more clarity in your opinion?
:
On the contrary Jimmy, I'm not suggesting three classifications of 'Hate', 'Lover' and 'middle ground'.
However, what I'm getting at is, some people, certainly myself can see failings under Todd's management, however I don't view him as the anti-christ either. Therefore if I was to defend him on one issue, but heavily criticise him on another what heading would i be classified under, can it just be 'City fan with valid opinions' ?

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
On the contrary Jimmy, I'm not suggesting three classifications of 'Hate', 'Lover' and 'middle ground'.
However, what I'm getting at is, some people, certainly myself can see failings under Todd's management, however I don't view him as the anti-christ either. Therefore if I was to defend him on one issue, but heavily criticise him on another what heading would i be classified under, can it just be 'City fan with valid opinions' ?
Johnny,all opinions are valid and you say "If you were to defend him on one issue,but criticise him on another,what heading would i be classified under?"

You in my opinion would be classified under "I havent got a clue what to think,because i like and dislike at the same time.I cant choose one of two catergorys,because that would make me look like a person who could make a decision based on the evidence staring me in the face.."

Johnny,it was catergorised as love him or hate him,because i cant do with people who,cannot make a decision and sit on the fence.Its like saying "Todd isnt really a good manager and lacks motivational skills,however he has a lovely smile,wears some great suits and i love the way he combs his hair".

May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
Johnny,it was catergorised as love him or hate him,because i cant do with people who,cannot make a decision and sit on the fence.Its like saying "Todd isnt really a good manager and lacks motivational skills,however he has a lovely smile,wears some great suits and i love the way he combs his hair".

Nah I'm afraid life and opinions isn't black and white like that.
Although it's a nice non taxing simplistic way you like to live it.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Nah I'm afraid life and opinions isn't black and white like that.
Although it's a nice non taxing simplistic way you like to live it.
Lifes based on facts and not opinions,we all have opinions,but its wether you are mentally strong enough to come to a yes or no answer,based on those opinions.

Remember Johnny,if,ifs and buts were apples and nuts,we would all be greedy guts.tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.