Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forest Wont Have

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Russell Hoult in goal.W.B.A. have recalled him as Chris Kirkland is suffering from a bruised kidney and is out for 4 weeks.

G
jimmy said:
Russell Hoult in goal.W.B.A. have recalled him as Chris Kirkland is suffering from a bruised kidney and is out for 4 weeks.

Bruised Kidney???....wot a wuss!

'OK!..kneecaps first!'

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Hello Sir Bloe.He must be a right wuss and heres me tucked up in bed with the wifes laptop full of flu.:(

G
'Hello Sir Bloe.He must be a right wuss and heres me tucked up in bed with the wifes laptop full of flu.'

Nawt wrong with having to stay in bed if you have flu.

Is it girl flu or man flu?

If its man flu you can tell quite literally by the following means...

Imagine its a cold day, your tucked up in bed and you think you have the flu, if you peered out your bedroom window and saw a fiver laying on the lawn outside, would you be able to shake off the flu to go outside to pick up the fiver and pop it in your wallet?

If the answer is yes and you would go outside, you do not have flu, you just have a very bad cold. If the answer is no then your either very lazy or you have man flu.

Anybody thats had it will tell you that man flu is crippling, name whoever you like... soldiers, marines etc...if their in a combat zone and they wake up with man flu, i bet some of them would sooner stay wrapped up in a sleeping bag, refuse to fight and face a court martial than actually stand up let alone fight.

Saying that i think the toughest of the tough Gurkhas etc could probably fight through it, because what doesn't kill a Gurkha only makes him stronger.

I wonder if Tony D has ever had man flu and whether he thinks he'd be able to do his job when he has it?
(on second thoughts the answer will obviously be no as the only people in the universe able to fight off flu are Gurkhas and Mr. T.....oh and probably Donovan Ricketts)

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Its man flu mate.I could have £100 and been squint on the lawn the other day and i wouldnt have gone and got it.Im feeling better today but i felt like shit the other day.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.