Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Former City Player losing his rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Tinnion turns anger on City fans

Bristol City boss Brian Tinnion rounded on fans who gave a rapturous reception to former boss Danny Wilson on his return to Ashton Gate with MK Dons.
Tinnion sad: "That ovation for him felt like a shot at myself and the team, yet he couldn't get us out of this division after four years of trying.
"I gave Leroy Lita his big opportunity then had to sell him for £1m.
"Give me four years to get it right like Danny and if I haven't got the club promoted by then, I'll walk."

I don't think he will get the chance to walk, I think the directors will push him first!

G
It was only the day before the game Tinnion was telling the Bristol City fans that they should give Danny Wilson a generous round of applause. They give him the applause and que Tinnion crying about how the fans dont appreciate him enough after 13 years of loyal service...

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Good Players don't make for good managers take John Barnes for instance, loyalty and service count for nothing nowadays it's the result which count. Bristol haven't got the results so far this season, as I haven't seen them play I can't really coment on whether they have been unlucky are just poor but losing to Barnet 4-1 at home isn't good enough for any team in this league.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Just been on the Bristol site and they say Tinnion is still sat in the dugout at Swansea 1 hour after the game, looks like someone is trying to avoid his chairman, either that or he is writting his resignation letter!

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
They currently have 851 users active within the last 1 hour on their messageboard, that a hell of a lot of angry people and not many of them seem to be backing Tinnion, some players just don't make good managers Tinnion looks like one of them.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Absolute shocker today!! 7-1 is an embarrasment especilly for a team tipped for automatic promotion. All i can say is when do we next play them??

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
the calverley bantam said:
Absolute shocker today!! 7-1 is an embarrasment especilly for a team tipped for automatic promotion. All i can say is when do we next play them??
hahaha dont wish for that mate...

We are the "heres three points to you to help you out in your times of need" team...

Weve ended more bad runs than Imodium..:p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.