Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forrest makes steps towards his new non league career!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
how can symes get to a third division club but game winner danny forrest only get a conference side!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Show's that other clubs don't think he has it either, Symes is a good player - just had his confidence shattered by Todd.

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
Ed said:
Show's that other clubs don't think he has it either, Symes is a good player - just had his confidence shattered by Todd.
I take it you didn't go to Port Vale on New Years Day Ed?......

Syme's attitude was disgusting - IMO he looked like he was hungover, he was disinterested and couldn't be arsed even running - after he was subbed before half time by a furious Todd - he stormed off down the tunnel.....
As far as i'm concerned he can fook off and stay at Macclesfield - the tosser!!

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Looks to me like signing Claridge was a good move. Gives Forrest the chance to go out on loan for a full season of first team football. It's make or break time for him so by the end of the season we'll know if he is a keeper or a free transfer.

I say don't knock him till he's had a good run of first team football. If he flops then by all means say I told you so but till then would you not rather that he comes back ready for our first team? Look at Bower as a prime example.

cibasteve

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
www.theshippers.co.uk
king billy said:
I take it you didn't go to Port Vale on New Years Day Ed?......

Syme's attitude was disgusting - IMO he looked like he was hungover, he was disinterested and couldn't be arsed even running - after he was subbed before half time by a furious Todd - he stormed off down the tunnel.....
As far as i'm concerned he can fook off and stay at Macclesfield - the tosser!!
And the appearance of Danny Forrest turned the game round to.

G

I reckon Forrest will be a better player after getting regular 1st team footie - and the Conference Is a pretty good standard . As for Symes , Port vale appearance was possibly the worst performance I have ever seen from an Individual City player.

G

I reckon Forrest will be a better player after getting regular 1st team footie - and the Conference Is a pretty good standard . As for Symes , Port vale appearance was possibly the worst performance I have ever seen from an Individual City player.

emj

C&B Member
Jun 20, 2005
the conference is a better standard than the reserves,not cos of the quality but the pace of first team football.

Status
Not open for further replies.