Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
Now im one of his biggest critics but if he keeps playing well and gets amongst the goals that can only work in our favour. The Town supporters are raving about him saying he is drawing people in and creating space for others.

Hopefully it will toughen him up a bit and he could become a decent player for us. Make or break time for young Danny. It was also nice to read some of the comments about Midgley who never looked like making it at a higher level but seems somewhat of an hero over at the shay.

G
We have to remember this is Conference football though and he has only played one game. I hope he bangs in 20 odd goals for them i really do but if we gain promotion this year i still dont think he'd be ready for regular Championship football.

If we are still in league 1 which looks likely then fair enough he deserves a good run in our team but otherwise i think it would be wise to send him out on loan to a league 2 or league 1 club next year and once he gets the goals and looks too good for the bottom two leagues, then he is ready for Championship football.

Status
Not open for further replies.