Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freddy Sandoz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
Many appologies this is the striker trialing tonight went on tour to norway with Weeds but they are not signing him.All i know is that he is african.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
Author: 1-0 chapman
Date: 11-07-05 22:51

Freddy dos Santos

Freddy dos Santos (born October 10, 1976 in Oslo, Norway) is a player of the Norwegian football club Vålerenga.

Dos Santos is a versatile player, capable of playing in defence, midfield and attack.

He is responsible of taking Vålerenga's penalty kicks.

His former clubs are Skeid and Molde.

is this the same freddy santos

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
HOPE THIS HELPS::: :D :D

Født: 02.10.1976

Posisjon: Midtbane/angrep

Moderklubb: Teisen

Høyde/Vekt: 180/76

Yrke: Fotballspiller/student

Sivilstatus: Samboer

Tidligere klubber: Vålerenga, Skeid, Molde
Meritter: Cupmester med Vålerenga (2002)
Freddy er en ekte Oslogutt som kom til Vålerenga fra Molde etter 2000-sesongen. Freddy er en meget anvendelig spiller, og har vel bekledd hver en plass på banen i Vålerenga, utenom keeper. Han spiller også godt, uansett hvor han blir plassert. Ønsker selv helst å spille framover på banen. Er også veldig viktig som straffeskytter, og har på mesterlig vis tatt over arven etter Reka. Humørspreder, og en viktig mann i troppen. Kontrakten utløper 30.11.2007.

NORWEIGIANTRANSLATOR said:
A prior clubs : Vålerenga Skeid Molde Meritter: Cupmester along with Vålerenga (2002) Peace am a genuine Oslogutt as arrived at Vålerenga at Molde after 2000- season. Peace am a a lot of of use acts , and has well boarding apiece a accommodation at orbit in Vålerenga , except one keeper. He acts also be comfortable , no matter how he becomes located. Desires herself for choice to act framover at orbit. Am also awfully big as straffeskytter , and are wearing masterly show grabbed above heritage after Reka. Humørspreder , and a big man in the band. Contract outlet 30.11.2007.
Still hurdy gurdy eh...

G
He's listed on some Angolan football sights. Apparantl Angola are top of their World Cup Qualifying group and look like they will beat Nigeria to a World Cup place. Santos appears to be an international regular who has apparantly played in leagues in Portugal in the past as well as in the Inter To-To cup.

G
bet hes reet good, remember when hutchings had porfirio on trial and jeffreys was looking at nemeth, we should've signed 'em, and i reckon it might be a mistake to let this one go

Status
Not open for further replies.