Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fringe Strikers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Anyone know what's happening with the following?

1) Kevin Sanasy. Is he still available on a free transfer? He sounds like he's doing well enough this season to make his way back into CT's plans? Perhaps a loan spell in order before CT bins him?

2) Tom Butorins. He looks a big lad. Possible target man role? He's bagged a few this term... could he be a future star or is he pants?

3) Michael Symes. I hear a few on here calling for a target man. Isn't Symes the reason CT hasn't bought one, because he was hoping a loan spell could re-ignite Symes career? How's his injury doing and will he be playing for Maccles before x-mas?

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
DutchBantam said:
Anyone know what's happening with the following?

1) Kevin Sanasy. Is he still available on a free transfer? He sounds like he's doing well enough this season to make his way back into CT's plans? Perhaps a loan spell in order before CT bins him?

2) Tom Butorins. He looks a big lad. Possible target man role? He's bagged a few this term... could he be a future star or is he pants?

3) Michael Symes. I hear a few on here calling for a target man. Isn't Symes the reason CT hasn't bought one, because he was hoping a loan spell could re-ignite Symes career? How's his injury doing and will he be playing for Maccles before x-mas?
Sanasy, has an attitude problem - only reason he fell so far down the pecking order. Start of last season he was tipped to dislodge Windass but got cocky and got dropped.

Tom is a youth team player who didnt even get off the bench in the last reserves hammering.

Symes, has what it takes but can he be arsed to fight for a place and keep the place? don't think so.

G

Sanasy is still available for transfer, Symes is long term injured I believe.
Butorins??.... needs taking the piss out of dude!

'Ask JP not P!'

G

Sanasy has looked the part when I have seen him play , Symes has the talent but needs to sort his head out when fit again.
As for Butoni , ?

Status
Not open for further replies.