Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Full Team or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
a strong team would inlcude the youth in my opinion, shame its not todds

I Think he'll field a mixture of the regulars and benchwarmers (petta maybe?)

Were gonna lose, in convincing fashion and the calls for todds head will grow louder

G
Aye looking like the LDV will be the only glory we have this season so i say play a full strength team. IMO if Todd takes us to Cardiff any concerns about our inconsistent home form and sh*t performances will go out the window for the time being and it will buy him more time.

That is why he must surely realise that we have to start taking this competition seriously by fielding a full strength squad except maybe giving Brown a chance. For the love of god dont play Petta he doesnt give a crap about these sorts of games.

I'ts unlikely we'll lose tommorows game, saying that they have only sacked their manager recently BUT they are struggling against relegation in the conference, a big gap between there and league 1, it wont be all that different to playing Bradford Park Avenue. That and its very rare for a relegation battling conference team to get to the semi finals of the LDV Vans.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
We should go to win, we're out of both other cups and nowhere in the league, at least give us something to cheer about.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
We are a League One Team and this is our FA Cup in reality...

The strongest side should be put out as this could be the Cup that ensures we come out of this season with our heads up...

We are in touching distance of a big day out again....

All our best players should want to play this game and be up for it..The manager should demand and expect the best football possible to get us through...

Todd in his predicament at the moment would have to be mentally retarded to even think of putting out an understrength side... If we lst that way even i would back his exit...

This unfortunately is our BIG TIME the LDV Vans Trophy...Dont blow this game fellas...

So just in case you missed it FULL TEAM for me:D :D

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
tony d said:
Todd in his predicament at the moment would have to be mentally retarded to even think of putting out an understrength side... If we lst that way even i would back his exit...
I think we may just have a problem here :rolleyes:

G
Wethers in the commentary box? Has Todd not learned his lesson from the Morecambe game? Jesus if he plays half of the reserves im going to have to laugh or else i'll cry.

We've got a chance of going far If were constantly drawn away from VP for obvious reasons:rolleyes:
Im confident of us beating Kiddy tomorrow, if we were at home i wouldn't back City to beat Park Avenue!:eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.