Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Great game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2005
Great game wasnt it everyone?

Murihead was just awesome, where has that crossing quality come from!

The only conern is how many chances we missed, Deano could have had about 8 on his own, I dont think anyone had a bad game, Cadders looked just as good as Murihead when he came on, and Edghill looked so much better than Hollers ever did!

Going to Rotherham next week, bought ticket today, cant wait :D.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
I want to kno what Muirhead has been takin... looked a totally different player, takin people on all the time and some great crosses..

No one really had a bad game..

Could of been a cricket score if we'd taken the good chances we missed.

May 24, 2005
I think the main factor that made Murihead so different, is that he is competing for a place these days.

I fear for Kearney, Murihead-MBW-Schuey-Petta looked like an excellent midfield.

We missed alot of chances, but also their keeper played a blinder. Just so annoys me that even though we were 2-0 up, some fans kept on moaning everytime MK got in our half, they are going to have some attack even with 10 men.

Good save from Donovan right at the end as well, Taylor just looks class.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Cooke looked excellent today, held the ball up very well and played people in.. just needs a goal to get himself goin.

BobMolenaarForever! said:
Murihead-MBW-Schuey-Petta looked like an excellent midfield.
I agree, all 4 played very well today.

Cadders and Emanuel looked to play well when they came on aswell

emj

C&B Member
Jun 20, 2005
all the missed chances are a worry,if we'd been playing against 11 men or a decent team we may have regretted them just like tuesday night.the lads are going to have to be a bit careful/ruthless with the chances.if we had put a some more in today it could make a big difference on the gate,900 down today 'cos of southend defeat.

G
Thought the attendance was not bad either to say we were playing the Dongs on the back of a 2-0 defeat. My hope now is that we can get some consistency and when we meet Huddersfield in October we will both be in comfortable playoff positions so we have a bumper crowd :D

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
as you all know I am no real fan of Cooke, but today he deserves my praise, he really worked hard, and never gave up, he must have missed a half dozen chances.

We look like we did at Hartlepool today, good attacking attractive football, we were just brilliant, can't fault any of them. Muirhead, was just outstanding, if he continues to find that kind of form, we are in for an exciting season. Does anyone think he has lost weight?? He look very lean and fit.

I was so proud to be a city fan today, feel on top of the world.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
I was so proud to be a city fan today, feel on top of the world.

Yes BG let us hope you/we can feel this like this for the vast majority of this season.

A good performance by the bantams certainly gives you a lift - something we have had in short supply fon a regular basis for the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.