Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy Xmas and Have a great New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Well back home last night and a 2-0 win in the bag...

Unfortunately i couldnt be there to see it... :mad:
The wife wanted to get back after shuntting the little un about for 5 days solid staying in different houses everyday...

How was i supposed to know it was a bleeding 19.45 ko...:D That would have had me getting home for around 2.30 in the morning if the traffic last night was owt to go by...

Any how i did see the previous 2 games... The Oldham match after the last 25 mins at Kiddy once again showed me that we are defo not gonna be below mid table this term at the very worst.

How we lost the Oldham game i will never know...Lady luck was against us for sure.. As was the place where i parked in the Oldham car park...30 mins it took me and the boy to leave even Sticks beat me getting out...

Question is though was the Knitting circle on a Coach from Rotherham ffs???

If so i reckon the left side of that coach was under alot of stress with the weight it had sat on it...Right bunch of window lickers on that bus....Thought it was a day trip out for the mentally challenged!!!!!!!

Cheered me and the boy up no end ......"You've never seen a salad"

Shame i missed last nights win but it now leaves us 5 off the play offs and 7 from the bottom 4.... Same place as Huddersfield last term at same time...
Win the match against Scunny and we will be nearly the same as last term..

The moaners are still fortelling of a momentus decline which is yet to happen..

That Jimbo is 7 points for the month with a game to push in case you had forgotten.matey:D

Relegation my arse.....

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
offiicial travel has the Rotherham coaches Tony :)

The Shippers windows are always steamed up for public safety and decency.

tony d said:
How we lost the Oldham game i will never know...Lady luck was against us for sure.. As was the place where i parked in the Oldham car park...30 mins it took me and the boy to leave even Sticks beat me getting out...
You can't play as bad as we did at Oldham in the first 30 mins or so & expect to win a game of football, they could have been out of sight before H/T:mad:

We were unlucky in the 2nd half as we dominated the game, but like i said the damage had already been done by then!:(

That car parks a killer T, I've been in there 40 mins after a game:mad: , best to park your car away from the ground next time;)

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
We were the travel express bus Tone - the bus from Rotherham was the official coach......:D Nice description though!!

We sneaked (well as much as a coach can sneak) out the carpark a different way (round the back past the home end) on Sat and it seemed much quicker.....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.