Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hartlepool

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
hi all long time no see...been busy being a mum etc etc..and nipping down to hornsea to see family..well im back..and pleased to announce..yayyy i got tickets to hartlepool..thanks steve for keeping me posted about the general sale..and see you there..and see the rest of you there too if your going..if you think you know its me..say hello..;)

G
it will be great to meet you kb..fellow non smoker..aarrgghhh..hope i dont end up next to a smoker..might have to stick a patch on him/her
im looking foreward to my one and only match hope we do better than last season:eek:

G
steve..moi..gobby cow...lol..id love to say yes..but sadly motherhood and the love:cool: of a good man have cured me

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Sold out before i had chance to go down for me tickets. Missed out on this game last year aswell so was wantin to go this time round.

G

if you want to say hello..i am sitting in block c..row d..seat 16 or 17 depends on which seat hubby takes i guess

G
Barmy said:
Sold out before i had chance to go down for me tickets. Missed out on this game last year aswell so was wantin to go this time round.
Ditto Barmy, had sold out by 11am saturday morning. Read on OMB that they only held 200 back for general sale :mad:

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
CalderBantam said:
Ditto Barmy, had sold out by 11am saturday morning. Read on OMB that they only held 200 back for general sale :mad:
Don't believe everything you read, some people can't help themselves at bending the truth to cause a reaction, they get off on it for some reason.

We'll never know how many tickets were on sale on Saturday morning all we do know how ever many they were, they have all sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.