Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has Any Of You enjoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Watching one game at Home this season.I myself have not walked away from the ground this season,without feeling deflated and let down.I know two people can watch the same game and view it so differently.So im just Bi-curious to find out other fans views of going to the home games this season.:confused:

G

jimmy said:
Watching one game at Home this season.I myself have not walked away from the ground this season,without feeling deflated and let down.I know two people can watch the same game and view it so differently.So im just Bi-curious to find out other fans views of going to the home games this season.:confused:

Goundhog Day again......

"MODS!!!"

'deja vu'

Joe_Brett

C&B Member
Jul 31, 2006
Crewe in the Cup was good!

Away games are alot better though to be honest - Atmosphere is better, and a win after you have travelled for hours picks up the morale! :D

Sep 25, 2006
The two games at start of the season where we cam from 1 and 2 goals behind to win were really good, very enjoyable. Probably not enjoyed that many games since, altho Port Vale were pretty good aswell and Tranmere. Actually quite a few games bin alrite but think its easier to remember the bad ones then the good.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Probably Tranmere at Home and before that Gillingham when we had to come from 2-0 down - as for the rest I've seen - nowt to get excited about old lad unless you're a Squaddie on leave

Status
Not open for further replies.