Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
i cant wait till the game this evening becase me and all my mates are going to take a big big banner saying todd out onn it so get ready for some action people .

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
windass fan said:
i cant wait till the game this evening becase me and all my mates are going to take a big big banner saying todd out onn it so get ready for some action people .
Well dont say I didnt warn u !!!

U see if the majority of the crow did it - no problem - but one on ther own - all I can say is dont pay too much for ur ticket !!

And I dont mean that I dont support u, I just think u will be pounced upon by the Stewards - and some of the pro-CT brigade!

This Is what BeerBantam looked like after he got his "Nicky Law OUT" banner!

Beware of the Gestapo in Orange coats young man;) :D
Just pray that you don't suffer a fate worse than death, put in a room with Panter & her devices!!!:eek:

G
I think its a silly idea and will only stenghten Todds hand as well as dividing the fans. I want Todd out but imagine what an idiot you will look if we win the game 4-0.

I very much doubt you'll have the bottle to do it by the time you get there anyway.

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
I say good luck to the lads. There's nothing wrong with sticking up for your beliefs as long as you do it in a polite and peaceful manner which is what this sounds like.

Now this can't harm the team tonight because if CT still has their backing they will try to up their game for their boss. If CT has lost the players then they might react badly in their display. And if so, we lose. And JR surely will pull the plug if we lose badly tonight. If we play well and win and WindassFan get's this rubbed in his face... great. It'll show passion and loyalty and might spark the lads on for next year.

Go for it WindassFan. Good luck and do it peacefully.

G
Ill bet anybody a tenner that Rhodes WILL NOT pull the plug after tonights game regardless of the result or performance.

G
Hey im a student, i have a university course to be financing i cant go blowing all my money away on bets.

Short of someone slipping LSD microdots into JR's coffee and Rhodes sacking Todd 45 minutes into the game and appointing Nicky Law tonights result will do naff all to push Todd over the edge and onto the chopping block.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
JR aint there tonight pal , and neither am i as the youngest has a raging temp , the wife's working so that's me fckued !

Status
Not open for further replies.