Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Holloway v Swift v Edghill

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
With Holloway being fit for tonight and not even making the bench it seems the new flavour with CT is:

1) Edghill
2) Swift
3) Holloway

With Swifty getting a whole minute on the pitch things are looking up for the lad, here's hoping he can force his way to the top spot by Christmas.
Perhaps we can then flog Holloway to Sheffield United?

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
I believe Edghill is to be offered a 2 year deal.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
edghill looked good last night apart from a few wayward passes from the holloway book of defending led us into trouble. In his whole 3 minuites swifty looked ok, he's quick and had good marking

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
Richard Edghill is a class act, grafts all game ,great heading skills, had a brilliant game at Rochdale, and would have got MOTM if Deano hadn't gat 3.

SIGN HIM UP SIGN HIM UP SIGN HIM UP SIGN HIM UP:D

G

I agree with Sunwinman , Edghill never looks In trouble ( bar the 3 mishit passes the other night , but he more than made up for them ).
Good to see Emmanuel playing more like he can do , make or break season for him I reckon - he has got what It takes - Just seems to lack the confidence sometimes.

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Edghill has impressed me a lot, he links up well with Muirhead down the right and he doesn't make as many stupid mistakes as Holloway. Swift looks promising, he could well be our regular right back in a year or two.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Swifty looks good, but not ready for 1st team yet, im a big fan of the lad, ask wisey from harrogate last season, but hes only young and is shaky, edghill is class he has shown he came from the prem, his heading is top notch, i wonder if his contract will include free mr sheen to shine his head?

Status
Not open for further replies.