Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
Describes CT perfectly. All his summer signings are not up to it, he persists in playing with two wingers who put the ball in the middle with nobody on the end whilst we are being overun in midfield. I am sick of saying we need a big targetman when claridge came on he started winning a few in the air and we saw a difference.Todd has no idea and it is only a matter of time.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Describes CT perfectly. All his summer signings are not up to it, he persists in playing with two wingers who put the ball in the middle with nobody on the end whilst we are being overun in midfield. I am sick of saying we need a big targetman when claridge came on he started winning a few in the air and we saw a difference.Todd has no idea and it is only a matter of time.
say that at christmas when we are second! cos we will be

G
Your living in dreamland Calverley. The only club from West Yorkshire that are going up this season are Huddersfield Town. We have a team of fat lazy prima donas whilst they have a team of determined young go getters just itching to make a name for themselves.

The fans of every team he has ever managed do not speak of him highly, that includes Bolton fans the majority of whom believe Todd was a one season wonder when he got them promoted. He is forging a weak team, building his house on sand.

If he starts Petta against West Brom then i'd sack him on the spot, not even Nicky Law would be mad enough to start Petta.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
If Petta plays against WBA he has his best chance to show off his talent to the footballing world, if he isn’t interested in showing it then, he obviously doesn't want a life playing football and CT should get rid sharpish

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
must be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.