Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How Good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Maybe its very early, but for those who saw him at hartlepool, how good was ANDREW TAYLOR.
the lad only trained with city a few times last week, and played beyond his age at hartlepool. seems to be a class act ( more than could be said for a certain PAUL TIERNEY )

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Andrew Taylor was absolute class,i know people posted Windass and MBW as their man of the match,but for me it was Taylor.It was his first game at a higher level than reserve team football and he had only met the players 3 days earlier.Did it phase him ? No he is going to be a top class player,he had more bottle in his little finger than that shivering give the ball away Emanuel.

I agree, IMO Andrew Taylor was MOTM in a team full off 100% commited players, even Giveballaway looked comfortable!

One things for sure, he showed Lewis (If he was watching) the meaning of the words COMMITMENT, HEART, PASSION & BRAVERY all of which are sadly lacking in Emanuels case!!!

Costello

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I think we might have England's left back for the 2010 World Cup in the team. Plenty of confidence, committed in the challenge, and a tough little cookie. I think Toddy's unearthed a gem. Lets hope the Boro don't have a clause to get him back if they are suffering from a lot of injuries in their squad.

G

Well impressed, wasn't fazed by owt, and stood his ground when on the recieving end of a few "tasty" challenges.

May 22, 2005
He was a class act,went in for every tackle with commitment.Even Procter lost his temper because he was made to look an even bigger clown than normal.Boro will know doubt monitor his progress,as for Proctor perhaps Billy Smarts Circus might be his next employers.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
he was outstanding. tackled, passed the ball, and never gave up. If he carries on like that, he will be very much sought after, so our chances of keeping him will be remote..........but for the time being he is ours:)

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
When Emanuel got forward he could usually whip a good cross into the box.. but appart from that, would agree with you calverly bantam.

Status
Not open for further replies.