Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How long................

Status
Not open for further replies.
....do we, the paying customers have to put up with this sh/t home form FFS?
Teams usually win promotion on HOME form, how the fcuk can we seriously expect to be promoted with results & display's like today?
How long do we, the paying customers have to wait before the team starts winning at home & deserves nearly 8,000 fans turning up at every home game?
Away from home we look hard to score against, never mind win! At home the opposition, whoever it is, seem capable of scoring with every attack!
If the players feel awkward playing in our magnificent yet half full stadium, fook off & play for some sh/t small team with a small ground!
Lets bring players in who DESERVE to play in VPs luxurious stadium!
If CT cant suss out how to WIN at HOME then fcuk off as well, im sure theres many managers at our level & above who'd love to manage BCFC!
Pukker up or Fook off!!!!!!!!!!

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Sack the tw/t.
he tried to motivate the players today he was on his feet all the time - untill 5 mins from time where he gave up because he knew we had no chance - showing his lack of ability to motivate - Get McCall or Davidson in as boss, if we dont we can kiss promotion bye bye

G
Ill tell you something if McCall was on that pitch today he would have knocked the crap out of some of our players. One thing McGod does not tolerate is slack lazy players who give up the good fight and Petta would have been sacked by now let alone dropped.

Calverley, we all await the return of the King...and there would never be a better chance to prove his managerial prowess than now, a mid table league 1 team with no real chance of relegation or promotion...stability and mediocrity, he'd be under no pressure whatsoever and would have the chance to build his own squad, at least we would see passion in the teams performances once more, as i said Petta would have been sacked by now if McGod was in charge.

G
'He is a Sheff utd Player, fan and assistant manager!!!

FFs i could rant about Patrik Viera but he wont appear at our next game in claret + amber = get a grip/wake up and stop your daydreaming, live in the present not the past - you will be telling us next that Bobby Campbell ison the bench!!!'

I cannot believe that, Stuart is a Bradford fan first and foremost...McGod, Beagrie and Jakes will return to Bradford one day to form a holy triple alliance that not even Chelsea will be able to stop, McGod will smite the unbelievers, Beagrie will conjour miracles with a football that defy the laws of physics and Jakes will instill devoted loyalty into his people.

With this holy trinity we will vanquish our enemys and win the Champions League and the Club World Championships!

Dbantx said:
'He is a Sheff utd Player, fan and assistant manager!!!

FFs i could rant about Patrik Viera but he wont appear at our next game in claret + amber = get a grip/wake up and stop your daydreaming, live in the present not the past - you will be telling us next that Bobby Campbell ison the bench!!!'

I cannot believe that, Stuart is a Bradford fan first and foremost...McGod, Beagrie and Jakes will return to Bradford one day to form a holy triple alliance that not even Chelsea will be able to stop, McGod will smite the unbelievers, Beagrie will conjour miracles with a football that defy the laws of physics and Jakes will instill devoted loyalty into his people.

With this holy trinity we will vanquish our enemys and win the Champions League and the Club World Championships!
lol, If only!!!! nice one!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.