Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How Long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
can we sustain our team, with this negative defensive view of how to play football. I will wait for the those that have been to give their match reports, but it didn't sound inspiring, in fact it sounded like many more I have listened to this season. In my view the play offs are a distant memory, we will be at best in mid table, and worst in a relegation fight.

The only thing that has kept us out of a relegation battle is our away record, which has gone pear shaped in the last few weeks, and now we are facing more listless performances at home and away.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
This seasons been dead for a while. We will not make the playoff but are safe from relegation. Why the hell does he plays a left footer on the right and a right footer on the left, its beggars believe. He is a muppet but sacking him now is too late he has blown this season, for god sake Julian do not let him blow next season as well. Sack him at the end of the season.

ps do not give him any extra money to launch a playoff push, he will just waste it.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Big Don and Lewis were to blame for their goal, but the game was lost at the other end of the pitch, I have now joined the other ranks, CT has lost it.

The candle that burned bright at the start of the season has nearly gone out (apart from the odd splutter). How much more time will JR give Toddy?

We have good players on paper but not when they get on the pitch, I have been slow to come round to it but its down to the manager.

Still, I dont go to matches, so what do I know!

G

Theres no bloody chance of us picking up anything against Swansea so it seems.

IMO Rhodes will see the light very soon as we are in a very false position and about four teams below us now have TWO games in hand and the rest of them have a game in hand bar or two. We are about 4 points off of the relegation zone, if the teams with two games in hand win one of them and the teams with a game in hand win or draw theres we will end up about 2 places off the relegation zone.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Dbantx said:
Theres no bloody chance of us picking up anything against Swansea so it seems.

IMO Rhodes will see the light very soon as we are in a very false position and about four teams below us now have TWO games in hand and the rest of them have a game in hand bar or two. We are about 4 points off of the relegation zone, if the teams with two games in hand win one of them and the teams with a game in hand win or draw theres we will end up about 2 places off the relegation zone.
We are 8 points from the playoffs and 8 from the drop both unobtainable.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
wykie said:
This seasons been dead for a while. We will not make the playoff but are safe from relegation. Why the hell does he plays a left footer on the right and a right footer on the left, its beggars believe. He is a muppet but sacking him now is too late he has blown this season, for god sake Julian do not let him blow next season as well. Sack him at the end of the season.

ps do not give him any extra money to launch a playoff push, he will just waste it.
Safe from relegation? I think unless something changes - the way results for all clubs have been going that the 5th from bottom is going to have to have an higher total to survive this season - so our total at the moment is well short pof what would be required to stay up. Our home form does not inspire much confidence to say we will get the number of points on the board that quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.