Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How we are 6th I will never bloody know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
How we are 6th in the table after tonight i will never bloody know. Tonight we were absalutely diabolical, we had about 2 shots on goal and about 2 shots off goal all game, Colchester had about 1 shot in total all game, it was dire boring football and a 0-0 draw would have been more appropriate.

Im not giving stick to Todd but how can we be playing so poorly but doing so well?

A plus to come from tonight was that Petta looked to make more of an impact on the game and actually looked to be a football player rather than a sunday league struggler. I think Petta got far too much stick tonight from the fans who got on his back at every mistake (the same mistakes all the other players were making) and he made some very good runs, fair enough his goal was a header from about 3 yards out that not even Ashley Ward could have missed but he made a difference.

My one complaint at Todd tonight would be that Windass was rubbish and should have been substituted, but instead he substituted Claridge? Claridge was not at his most effective but then again the midfield was non existent and he had no chances to take advantage of, he still worked his arse off but Deano did nothing apart from an attempt to detract from his awful performance by slapping and playing a drum beat on the opposition keepers head.

Most players were awful tonight and it was not one to remember...as i say how we are 6th i will never know.

G
I still think we'll win Doncaster and Hudders though. I have a feeling despite being crap for half of the season we might sneak into the playoffs.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Dbantx said:
I still think we'll win Doncaster and Hudders though. I have a feeling despite being crap for half of the season we might sneak into the playoffs.
Think we'll draw at Donny again and beat Hudders..

G
play like we did tonight and we'll get stuffed In both , could be a blessing In disguise to blow all this promotion talk out of the window - we are playing like a blind one legged man trying to fcuk a Cow - like fcking village Idiots .

G
It was very poor from both sides.

Howarth 5
Gets worse with every game. Was I seeing things or did he dive under the ball that they scored with?
Edghill 5
Lot's of entusiasm and fitness but poor passing and control on the night.
Taylor 6
He's starting to catch Bantam fever.
Wethers 7
Steady enough but it's about time we gave the captains armband to someone with more on-field passion.
Bower 7
Some shakey moments in the first half but overall played quite well.
Muirhead 5
slipped back to the player of previous seasons, blind alleys, poor passing
etc.
Crooks 8
Maybe I'm daft but he's getting better with each game, he seemed to be everywhere last last, defended well as a sweeper, even got back to near the goal line for one clearance. Joined in the link up play well, got stuck into the tackle and his passing was much improved.
Schuey 7
Had moments when he seemed to go missing but overall a decent enough performance.
Petta 7
showed more of what he is capable of and was even betta on the right.
Windass 5
Lot's of huff, puff and blunder but nothing at the end and the idiot needs to keep his big fat gob shut!!
Claridge 6
Worked hard but didn't get a sniff from the U's defence.
He probably better suited coming on when defences are tiring.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Kop Kred said:
It was very poor from both sides.

Howarth 5
Gets worse with every game. Was I seeing things or did he dive under the ball that they scored with?
Edghill 5
Lot's of entusiasm and fitness but poor passing and control on the night.
Taylor 6
He's starting to catch Bantam fever.
Wethers 7
Steady enough but it's about time we gave the captains armband to someone with more on-field passion.
Bower 7
Some shakey moments in the first half but overall played quite well.
Muirhead 5
slipped back to the player of previous seasons, blind alleys, poor passing
etc.
Crooks 8
Maybe I'm daft but he's getting better with each game, he seemed to be everywhere last last, defended well as a sweeper, even got back to near the goal line for one clearance. Joined in the link up play well, got stuck into the tackle and his passing was much improved.
Schuey 7
Had moments when he seemed to go missing but overall a decent enough performance.
Petta 7
showed more of what he is capable of and was even betta on the right.
Windass 5
Lot's of huff, puff and blunder but nothing at the end and the idiot needs to keep his big fat gob shut!!
Claridge 6
Worked hard but didn't get a sniff from the U's defence.
He probably better suited coming on when defences are tiring.
Would agree with you on all of them KK, seemed Howarth either dived over it or under it but should of easily got it.. Crooks would of been my MOM, which i never thought id say..

Status
Not open for further replies.