Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I feel like i have being fed a gigantic pile of crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
After todays performance. Played well for spells in the first half, managed to force a goal and then at half time it all went wrong.

If taking off Marc Bridge Wilkinson and replacing him with Tom Kearney was a tactical decision then it is the sh*ttiest tactical decision i have ever seen. I can only imagine what was going through Todds brain:

'I have a cunning plan. I will take off our biggest and most potent attacking threat who can slice defenses clean in two and i will replace him with a crock who has not played a full game of football for a year, the crock will sit back in a defensive midfield role alongside the already defensive Crooks removing any scoring threat and completely unbalancing the midfield preventing any football being played. The plan is foolproof, Sean O'Driscoll will never expect us to make such a sh*t tactical decision and therefore we will defend them off of the park'

I just dont get it. Nicky Law could have made a better tactical decision than that. Afterwards our midfield just completely collapsed and we could not play any football. Cadamarteri waddled around the pitch. Morrison looked completely lost. Kearney misplaced every pass he possibly could. Crooks worked hard but looked out of his depth. Petta bottled it constantly in the first half. The Second half was just a great big pile of doo doo.

I can only hope replacing Bridge Wilkinson with Kearney was due to injury.

VERY dissapointed today.

EDIT: My rage has obviously impaired my ability to formulate correct grammar as it should be 'been' not 'being' in the title.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
.........and thousands of - others. Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot at home! No wonder many fans have drifted away.

1st half we did not do too bad - but it is obvious that kearney and Crooks pairing does not work at home - both players alowwed the opposition to come on to us. Their keeper was also not tested nearly enough. Thought Howarth was a little undecided on occasions today in the second half too.

Fair does to Bournemouth they bring a patched up side and we we gift 3 points.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
to me the ain culprit was howarth. for the own goal he should of called 'howarth' and come and collected it, and for the other he was in no mans land. Altthrought the match he never had command of his area and missed many crosses which i think he should of colelcted

G
the calverley bantam said:
to me the ain culprit was howarth. for the own goal he should of called 'howarth' and come and collected it, and for the other he was in no mans land. Altthrought the match he never had command of his area and missed many crosses which i think he should of colelcted

Can't blame any ONE player who started the second half..apart from Muirhead and Taylor they were all dog poo!

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Taylor Was Head And Shoulders Above Anyone On The Pitch.you Could See It Near The End,he Was Thinking Why Am I Here???
He Showed The Rest Of The Team What Bottle Is.

Jul 5, 2005
jimmy said:
Taylor Was Head And Shoulders Above Anyone On The Pitch.you Could See It Near The End,he Was Thinking Why Am I Here???
He Showed The Rest Of The Team What Bottle Is.
Yeah,Quedrue better watch his back at boro,just hope we do get Taylor for the full loan period.

Status
Not open for further replies.