Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I know I wasn't there ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
I was sat at my desk at work .....

But boy that was a fast paced high tempo game that we deserved to win eh?

G
I was on the edge of my seat, but not because i was excited, i had fallen asleep and slunched forward and had my head resting on the persons shoulder in front of me.

It was THAT boring. Dissapointed that we didnt see a fast paced game as Colin Todd promised but i have always maintained if we win i dont care how bad we play.

So roll on Notts Forest.....also of interest it said in the programme Birdge Wilko is starting training again next week and looking to play in next weeks reserve friendly.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Ed said:

Well no it was not Ed. They had a game plan and made it work. They were shit but so were we. Holloway is a disgrace. Ben had a poor game. Only plus was Cookie scoring, Don and Taylor. Thought we nearly blew it today.

G
Yep the Don was a big plus for us today and yet another clean sheet. He made some neat catches and showed some good reflexes.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Ed said:

Erm.... no, we wer sooooo bored we stayed in the Bar for the second half and it wasnt even on telly !! snatch n grab thats wot it wos !

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Dbantx said:
Yep the Don was a big plus for us today and yet another clean sheet. He made some neat catches and showed some good reflexes.
He also showed he wanted to throw the ball out to either the full backs or muirhead which was good to see for a change. Defence look more confident with him behind them between the sticks aswell.

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
God, theres no pleasing some people. Thought we played well against a very determined defence. Not seen any other team work so hard against us this season. Well done Cooky, nice tap in after good work by Cadders.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
axel said:
God, theres no pleasing some people. Thought we played well against a very determined defence. Not seen any other team work so hard against us this season. Well done Cooky, nice tap in after good work by Cadders.
I agree axel ...Ha ha ...I can just imagine whats gonna happen now...;)

Jimmy,Parrot, KB....."BG....Whats all this noise....We will have no post like this here ....This is a moaning board for moaning people...Are youuuuuu LOCAL?????

BG:::: "he wanted to look at my points..."

Status
Not open for further replies.