Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If Brilko, Chewbacca and Cadds are injured......

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
....... This is my team for Chesterfield

GK..Howarth
DR..Edghill
DL..Taylor
DC..Wethers
DC..Bower
MR..Muirhead
ML..Morrison
MC..Crooks
MC..Windass
FC..Claridge
FC..Cooke

May 18, 2005
Because in my opinion its too defensive and the midfield line would be way too deep which is why we lost to Bournemouth, with Cooke, Windass and Claridge on the pitch i think we will get goals

G
Is The Don not back for the Chesterfield game? He may not be perfect but IMO he is ten times better than Howarth.

I would play...

GK Ricketts
DR Edghill
DL Taylor
DC Bowser
DC Wetherall
MR Muirhead
MC Schumacher (providing not injured, if injured then Crooks)
MC Kearney (Remind him to be more positive and get forward more)
ML Tesco
ST Windass
ST Claridge (give him 45 minutes and if he cant keep up with the pace bring on Cooke)

Either way it is clear we have got worse in the goalkeeping department with no Henderson.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
has hendo keeping the bench warm at leicter still? or has he got a chance? if he's still bench warming a possible loan i'm thinking? The only problem being with them not having a second keeper, though we could lend them howarth :D

G
To be honest i think we do need a keeper in on loan because it is becoming apparant that Howarth is bab and Ricketts is average.

gk Ricketts (if fit!)
rb Hedghill
lb Taylor
cd Wetherall
cd Bower
rm Muirhead
lm Morrison
cm Crooks
cm Windass
cf Cooke
cf Cadermarteri

Why not play Deano in midfield while BMWs injured?

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I think Deano will be wasted in mid field..lets not lose our only goal scoring striker.

He needs to play Kearney, he never used to be a defensive midfielder, he used to spray it around all over the place. What has Todd said to him, I am wondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.