Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If he starts at wba.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
....then Todd seriousely needs examening. I'm a defender of Todd but if he does this than i'm gonna be asking questions. i'm not off but those of you that are, give him (Petta) a boo when his name is mentioned if he starts. I'm not one of the 'boo boys' that boos city at the end of games but petta is a disgrace and deserves it.
Please Todd, start Tescos or Emmanuel

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Why has Petta gone from being "Twinkle Toes" at Rochdale to this (as those that watch him say) a no effort uninterested player?
He has the skill to eat defenders in this league, is it a confidence thing or has he got a problem we dont know about, or maybe..... well who knows

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
If he plays against WBA he has his best chance to show off his talent to the footballing world, if he isn’t interested in showing it then, he obviously doesn't want a life playing football and CT should get rid sharpish

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
I really hope Petta can turn it on for us, but all the posts on all the BC board leeds one to belive he isnt interested, if CT plays him then he must rate him, I am calling for no-ones head, I think we have a great squad, its just a matter of getting it all together,
We'er best just sitting off the pace anyway :)

G
I say rip up Pettas contract and throw it in the trash-can.

'Why has Petta gone from being "Twinkle Toes" at Rochdale to this (as those that watch him say) a no effort uninterested player?'

I never rated him after the Hartlepool game. Make no mistake about it, he is uninterested and sh*t, he is not even half the player Summerbee is and has about one tenth of his work effort which says something. To top it off he sh*ts his pants every time an opposition player runs towards him.

I dont get all this crap about Petta being able to tear the division apart if he's on his game, he has some good close ball control quality like Owen Morrison, very average to poor crossing with one or two decent ones every now and again, but we rearely ever get to see any of this anyway because he only goes on a dribbling run once or twice a game and crosses once or twice a game, the rest of the time he just plays the easy ball and passes backwards. I'd sooner have 99% of the wingers in league 1 than him.

Every club he has been at the fans have said he is uninterested, lazy, with no passion, he has had the same problem throughout his career, i see no reason why it should change now.

Status
Not open for further replies.