Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If we lose tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....do you think CT will get the boot?
If reports from the BFB are to be believed:rolleyes: , then JR & the stealing comittee seem to be more worried about the effects CTs management is having on the VP faithfull than we realised!
I've know for a long time that this seasons gates have been artificially higher than they actually were as i was told by a club official that they add the season ticket holders on regardless of if they're there or not, which i find rather unsettling, especially for a club with our tragic past:eek:
They may have already paid for their tickets but if they're not there they ain't buying anything on matchdays, ie Beer, food, programmes,club merchandise ect... then it will eventually be felt as high up as in the boardroom!
It would look harsh if we lost tomorrow & CT got the bullet, but we've only won one game in 5, losing one in 5 also, but i think this issue as now passed matters on the pitch.
It will be interesting to see how many people are gonna re-new their S/T next season, thats whats scaring me!:eek:

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I may do! if todd goes

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
i will do no matter what, i can't live without going to see city - be it with or without todd(preferably)

Lofty

Bloody good shot sir!
C&B Member
Dec 1, 2005
Huddersfield
A Bantams Soul said:
i will do no matter what, i can't live without going to see city - be it with or without todd(preferably)
Same with me, I couldn't imagine doing anything else on a Saturday! Which is pretty sad cos I can think of much better things to do the way we're playing at the mo!

Could watch paint dry I suppose....:D

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
After looking at the crowd figures today i cannot see where exactly we are losing fans?????

Same point last term after 30 games suprisingly against Tranmere at home saw 8100 into VP and we were only 6 points better off and they were third..

So hardly a change really in fact probably a better turn out in the circumstances today..

Only one defeat now in 7 games..Granted not enough wins but still thats not a bad record to be carrying around...

10 points from a possible 21...Harldy world beating... But better than the 5 from 21 the last 7 brought..(someone check my maths please:D )..

9 from Barnsley in 5th only 6 from the bottom four though... A very strange season indeed....

Status
Not open for further replies.