Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If we win on Tuesday and go 4th or 5th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I bet we take a good following to Doncaster. It would certainly persuade me to go and if we could take 2,000 odd their gaff it would be fantastic. :D

Suppose another factor thats persuading me to go to Donny is that this may be their last year at the Belle Vue before they move to the new 15,000 all seater Lakeside Stadium that the council are building them. Would be nice to see it before it is demolished and has houses built on it as from the photos i have seen it looks to be one of the last real characteristic grounds in the league.

Looking further to the future if we made it three wins on the bounce it would add an extra incentive for people to attend the Monday night Huddersfield game despite it being on Sky. I would not dream of missing a home game but i fear some who are deciding between going or not going will have been firmly swayed by the knowleadge that they can watch it from the pub on Sky Sports.

Some good form may change their minds.

Roll on Colchester:D

Fact Is we will probably not beat Colchester as everyone knows were sh/te at VP!:mad:
I bet if we'd have played Swindon at VP today, we'd have lost or scraped a draw!:mad:

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
Fact Is we will probably not beat Colchester as everyone knows were sh/te at VP!:mad:
I bet if we'd have played Swindon at VP today, we'd have lost or scraped a draw!:mad:
Nowt like looking on the bright side is there Parrot;)

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
he has a point!!

Aug 23, 2005
Bradford, UK
Dbantx said:
I bet we take a good following to Doncaster. It would certainly persuade me to go and if we could take 2,000 odd their gaff it would be fantastic. :D

Suppose another factor thats persuading me to go to Donny is that this may be their last year at the Belle Vue before they move to the new 15,000 all seater Lakeside Stadium that the council are building them. Would be nice to see it before it is demolished and has houses built on it as from the photos i have seen it looks to be one of the last real characteristic grounds in the league.

Looking further to the future if we made it three wins on the bounce it would add an extra incentive for people to attend the Monday night Huddersfield game despite it being on Sky. I would not dream of missing a home game but i fear some who are deciding between going or not going will have been firmly swayed by the knowleadge that they can watch it from the pub on Sky Sports.

Some good form may change their minds.

I agree, we need a big crowd in when hudders come down to VP! We should easy fill donney, i remember last year we filled it and it was a night game.

Dmitry

C&B Member
Jun 8, 2005
Dbantx said:

It's a pitty for me that Bellue Vue will be demolished, because I recall the visit there during my trip to Yorkshire. I liked this little stadium that looked real old style that I recall from the program "The way to Wembley", dedicated to FA cup, that I saw on russian TV when I was a child.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Dbantx said:

Suppose another factor thats persuading me to go to Donny is that this may be their last year at the Belle Vue before they move to the new 15,000 all seater Lakeside Stadium that the council are building them.
Shouldn't need persuading :D Its well worth the money. Should have no problem selling our allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.