Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Im betting the new keeper is Scott Shearer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

And nope i did not get it from boyfrombrazil, any sources or even off the radio.

I have done my own homework and come to the conclusion first.

Scott Shearer is a 24 year old goalkeeper.

Scott Shearer is still under contract at Coventry. JP has said on the OMB that the keeper has agreed terms but is just sorting things out with his current club, meaning he must be under contract.

Scott Shearer was signed for 70k from a club in his native Scotland. Colin Todd said the keeper once had a transfer fee payed for him.

Scott Shearer is out of favour at Coventry and has been told he can look for a new club.

He fits the bill to me and if i had any i'd put money on it that its him!!!

Remember folks you heard it here first!!!! :D

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
If this is true then you really should be working for a national newspaper as a sports reporter!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
I have to agree but i am not sure hes being transfered for a fee???

The list i came up with provides lots of defo nots i think but here goes,,

Paul Smith Saints---- No chance

Jaime Ashdown ----Pompey possible...

Matt Murray---- Wolves unlikely..

Paul Rachukba---- Went for 200k at one stage obvious higher links but solid at his current club i think???...

Michael Ingham---- Sunderland went for 30k at one stage early on..

Scott Shearer --- Already mentioned...

Finally the biggest no of all Stephen Bywater...Maybe a bit busy against Arsenal next term...#

Shearer a good shout...

G

Matt Murray has been offered a new contract at Wolves. Rachukba is first team regular with the puppies. As far as i know Ashdown has not had a fee payed for him but its a possibility. Michael Ingham has just signed for Wrexham (unfortunately because i think he would be a good signing).

Shearer is still under contract but Adams has said he can leave for nawt.

And can i ask Tony, did you use FM05 to come up with that list because i came up with the exact same one as you :D

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
I cannot reveal my sources ... pmsl...

It could be dangerous you know....

But yes i did ... It is the obvious place to go for insider info...

Given the specifics of the keepers details i couldnt resist....

Like you say Ingham is a shame .. Is Matt Murray a first teamer or a bench warmer ....

G

Matt Murray would be a first teamer for Wolves but he keeps getting a foot injury.

As for Scott Shearer although Coventry fans say he is prone to the odd horrible mistake he is not as bad as most make out and can pull off some good saves. Rushden fans rate him, he was on loan there for a few months and played 13 games for them and in the time time he developed a good reputation in league 2 pulling off some fantastic saves.

Well since he is being brought here as backup we cannot afford to be picky.

G
well we had Matt "Attitude" Clarke for a while and he was a big bench warmer for the Wendies - I'm prepared to give anyone a chance - and remember seeing Hendo make his debut In Jacobs benefit match - he looked the Business from Day 1 .

beerbantam

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
In a House, In Thornton-by-the-Sea
And nope i did not get it from boyfrombrazil, any sources or even off the radio.

I have done my own homework and come to the conclusion first.

Scott Shearer is a 24 year old goalkeeper.

Scott Shearer is still under contract at Coventry. JP has said on the OMB that the keeper has agreed terms but is just sorting things out with his current club, meaning he must be under contract.

Scott Shearer was signed for 70k from a club in his native Scotland. Colin Todd said the keeper once had a transfer fee payed for him.

Scott Shearer is out of favour at Coventry and has been told he can look for a new club.

He fits the bill to me and if i had any i'd put money on it that its him!!!

Remember folks you heard it here first!!!! :D
nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.