Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Im not going to Walsall if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Todd says another word against the fans and we lose to Oldham. Im sick to death of the poor home form. Yes the performance was slightly better today in spells but we simply didnt do enough. Despite all our chances i don't think we'd have got a single goal if we werent awarded that penalty.

The decision to take off Andy Cooke bordered on insanity, he worked his socks off today and Todd rewards him by taking him off immediately after a Windass penalty goal. The crowd showed their wrath when Cooke was taken off, jeering the decision and giving Andy Cooke a standing ovation when he left the field. If we'd have kept him on we may have had a chance of getting the equaliser.

I wonder who Todd will blame for todays defeat? In all honesty it wouldnt surprise me if the dumb b*stard said the fans werent supportive enough and we would have won if we'd have got behind the team more:rolleyes:

If he comes out with anymore bullsh*t and we fail to get the result on boxing day then we could be looking at around or below 6,000 City fans for Wednesday nights game against Walsall.

May 24, 2005
Absolutely terrible performance, so little urgency and passion.

I'd love to know why he brought off Cooke instead of Deano...

Only player who looked like he cared was Cadamarteri.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Only player who looked like he cared was Cadamarteri.
Cooke also

tho the ref seemed to have some hatred of cadders...he got fcuk all off the ref who was extreemly harsh

similarly cooke who was been beaten by that tw*t in the head scarf all day...the ref gave him fcuk all too

Status
Not open for further replies.