Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Im So Pleased With The Result Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The lads worked so hard to earn an excellent point against a quality team.They were even better than us with ten men.But my boys heads were down even before they got their equaliser,so to come away with a point was excellent.I could see Doncaster were going for the win,so i couldnt risk putting Cooke or Cads on,even though Windass will be banned next week i couldnt put a player on who will replace him next week as i thought we were under the cosh and needed to sit back and defend.I dont think the lads need motivating as some fans think,because we are unbeaten in six now.If you look at our hunger,passion and desire and then look at Doncasters managers motivational skills you will see how much passion i have insdtilled into our lads.My lads fought as hard as they could and had guts and determination to grind out a great point.Now onto next week against Hudders,we will be looking to get a good point to carry on our unbeaten run and i hope you will all turn out to see us fighting with the passion and desire we had today.
Yours Faithfully Colin T.

G

Good summary Mr Todd dude.
But I think you got you tictacs wrong a little as you bringed on Showmaker when it should have been Hollywood in midfield.
Also Howart was poo again and you should have stuck Wideass in goalie as he is a fat mutha and would block the net.
Otherwise it was a good job.

"Yorkshire's number 6...we are Yorkshires number 6"

:cool:

'Keep it up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.