Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ipswich fans say 'Petta produced some of the most...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
'Devestating wing play the club has ever seen'

And guess what...they mean devestating in a good way. Apparantly on his days one of the best wingers they have ever seen, most seem to agree for the most part he was the best dribbler of the ball the fans have ever witnessed. The only thing they call into question is his attitude and commitment.

However of the 15 or so that replied to the thread they say as long as we get behind him and dont get on his back he can produce consistently fantastic performances. Lets hope he still has the cutting edge and pace he once had!

Another Beagrie? I hope so and from the reports i am getting from Ipswich fans it will be interesting seeing Beags and Petta on opposing sides next year.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
Sorry to put a downer on it but a few months a go Talksport had a poll for your clubs worst ever player and Petta won it for Ipswich.

G
'Sorry to put a downer on it but a few months a go Talksport had a poll for your clubs worst ever player and Petta won it for Ipswich.'

Either you were mis-informed or that was just due to bad feelings from the fans towards the player, both parted on bad terms. Ask the Ipswich fans yourself mate, if you can find one that says he's absalute cack and never made any impact and then present the evidence to me i will willingly eat my own trousers. In fact if you can find one that says he did not show glimpses of brilliance i will eat my trousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.