Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is CT about to get the bullet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Its just a series of events but a few things maybe pointing to the fact that JR has had enough of Turd:)
No new signings yet & were half way through the transfer window, Sanasy's proposed move to Lincoln been scuppered by our club at the last minute & today's speculation about Beagrie:rolleyes:
One things for sure, If we carry on like this then the season ticket renewals are gonna be badly hit as most fans have had enough of the man:mad:
I think JR is slowly realising that we can't AFFORD to keep Turd in charge till the end of the season!

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
yep, as I say something is happening, but we like drama at VP we have grown accustomed to it:rolleyes:

G
That and Rhodes has been constantly reiterating in his programme notes that 'we can still make the automatic promotion places'. Its clear for me anyway that Julian was hoping for an automatic promtion challenge this season.....if he wanted to keep the fans calm and behind Todd surely he would play down our chances, not constantly insist that we could be at least in the playoffs if not in the top 2.

Todd thinks he's unsackable, but i think his end is nigh.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Somethings going on, even Todd knows it for god sake changing his beloved tactics to try and attack. Next weeks my guess.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Foghornleghorn said:
Plus the board turned down a bid from Barnsley of 100,000 for Dean Windass today what next? The plot thickens.
Wheres that info come from, name your HP sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.