Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

It doesn't add up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In no way do i doubt JRs comments about expecting to lose £1 million big ones this financial year but weren't we told that to break even our gates had to average 7,500?
Also why have we just turned down a 400k offer for Deano while at the same time letting the "young uns" in for free if were losing money hand over fist?
It just doesn't add up to me:mad:

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
I don't think we took into account letting kids in for free, the fact that more season ticket holders are attending than paying fans. The stock in the club shop is currently low so people are not buying. But how can you restock with no money

Aug 25, 2005
A posh town called Harrogate!!
Back from me hols to be told we played crap whilst I was away.:(

Faith restored Saturday (just!!).:)

Now this!!:mad:

Where did you hear that Parrott?

HGTEB31!!

Why dont we go "cap in hand" to Bradford Council?
Now were out of Admin., they cant use the same excuse they came up with last time!

If we tell em were gonna have Kabbada tournaments, Al Qaeda conferences & hold the Mela at VP this year, Im sure the Council will sit up & take notice!

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
Parrot said:
I was being Sarcastic Tart, my fault for not putting a :rolleyes:!
I wasn't been sarcastic. I was telling it as it was.

The council couldn't care less about us. They never have. They have got their little toy, sorry white elephant. It's called Odsal.

Tart On Tour said:
I wasn't been sarcastic. I was telling it as it was.

The council couldn't care less about us. They never have. They have got their little toy, sorry white elephant. It's called Odsal.
Tart, you dont have to tell anyone on here "how it is", we all know about the Councils "Lovechild" that is the Bradford Bulls & Odsal stadium
They also throw bucket loads of money at anything "cultural", just as long as it's nowt to do with English culture that is!;)

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
what big thing could be announced?

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Lol:d:d

Status
Not open for further replies.