Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I've e-mailed Kammy to get his opinions on the situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
On Sky Sports ask Chris Kamara section on their website i've sent an e-mail to Kammy asking for his opinions on the situation at Valley Parade and whether he thinks its correct to point the finger at Todd for the dire performances and poor home form, also asking him whether he thinks chopping and changing managers yet again would make our situation worse or make it better.

It will be interesting to hear his thoughts.

Im sure whatever Kammy thinks, he's not gonna slag CT off in public!
That's something CT shouldn't be doing to his own players, then he might not have "lost the dressing room":mad:

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
That's something CT shouldn't be doing to his own players, then he might not have "lost the dressing room":mad:
Who hasn't Colin Todd slagged off?

Answers on a post card please.....

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
It would be a big bloody postcard.

Kamaram will have to be careful what he says, that's if he gives his opinion. Now thinking about somewhere in his reply will be a "unbelieveable Jeff"

lino jr.

C&B Member
Dec 20, 2005
Shipley
although evri1 iv talkd 2 finkz CT shud go, i fink da situation and lack of moni at VP wen he arrived haznt helpd him. But playin holloway ahed of swifti iz bludi ridiculas!

G
lino jr. said:
although evri1 iv talkd 2 finkz CT shud go, i fink da situation and lack of moni at VP wen he arrived haznt helpd him. But playin holloway ahed of swifti iz bludi ridiculas!

He speaks in tongues!....PRAISE THE LORD!!!

'Let he who casts the first stone......run like fcuk!'

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Young Lino lol ! , how ya doing kiddo ? - Stephen says are you planning any more away trips this season - would be good to meet up with you and the Senior Lino again :)

lino

C&B Member
May 25, 2005
BD17
He's been packed off to bed with a flea in his ear Mark..all that txt rubbish!
We're hoping to get to either Scunny or Oldham, both if possible.
Let me know if you want to meet up before any of the home games and we can have a pint and a catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.