Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jamie McMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
'watch out for all the moaners now because he's not over 6ft'

Laugh now cry later Barmy when you realise Cooke is not capable of holding up the ball adequately or scoring headers :D

May 18, 2005
Who do you suggest we buy then Dbantx, dont forget we have NO money to spend at all, so which striker should Todd be aiming for.

What makes you 100% sure that Cooke wont get amongst the goals this season???

May 22, 2005
If i heard it right we are trialing a striker from Angola in tonights friendly at Bury,but his name was read out so fast and was un-pronounceable.
Will have to listen again at 14-30 on radio weeds.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
We are not moaning we are pointing out faults in the team which will become more and more visible as time goes on. When the results fail to materialise you will be the first people on here moaning in hindsight.

May 18, 2005
Believe me Neddy i will not be on here moaning, i am a City fan and i support the team i really dont see what all this negativity achieves. These comments are aimed at a striker specifically who has so far put 100% into the claret and amber cause and i for one applaud that. The end product will come in the end as long as the effort is kept up.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Neddy said:
When the results fail to materialise you will be the first people on here moaning in hindsight.
Wont see me moanin on here because of results not goin our way.. or because we didnt sign a 6ft+ striker..

May 18, 2005
Football is really a game of opinions, mine seem to differ quite strongly from Dbantx. As far as im concerned the signings we have made this season improve an already quality team.

May 18, 2005
Ive just spotted this on the city gent site and im sure Dbantx wont mind me posting it on here.

'To add to that weve brought in some excellent signings'

I admire your optimism Spike but i fear you are viewing it all through claret and amber tinted spectacles.

Russell Howarth: Has only played a handful of games in his career and was not even the first choice York keeper for very long.

Damion Stewart: Bar some internationals Has never played a professional game of league football in his life.

Andrew Taylor: Has never played a league game of professional football in his life.

Bobby Petta: Think he may be the best catch of the bunch but i bet he is not very consistent.

Danny Cadamarteri: Is now as wide as he is tall and has glass legs.

You can call me a doom mongerer if you like but if it had been the puppies who had signed that lot i would not be cacking myself lets put it that way.

Spike, you often talk of keeping the faith, for me faith is exactly the same thing as superstition, i'll believe we are going to whup this league when i see it happening.

Unless we bring in a targetman we will not make the playoffs and ill eat my hat if we do.
Most of the comments seem to say that players havent made many first team games. I will say one thing in the players defence "Schumacher" (and if you dare hit back with "Paul Tierney" i will cry :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.