Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

January sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Personally I can't see anything happening for us. I think CT will want to stick with what he's got till end of season.

I'd like to see Swift go out on loan till x-mas and if he impresses then get rid of Holloway in January.
Claridge can also go in January. We've got enough strikers even with 3 out on loan. Symes should be back in January and Brown sounds like he could be decent emergency backup. Waste of a wage it would seem.
I'd also like to see Emanuel and Morrison battling it out for the left wing role meaning Petta's wages could also be freed up.
That's about it really for me.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Claridge should stay and will stay! what we lack at city is goals! If claridge went that wouldn't be an improvement, it would be the opposite! Unless you want to see even less goals then fair enough. Joe Brown is not capable of been a backup player. He needs to develop his ability further in the youths.
Petta should stay, when hes up for the game hes the player that gives me hope that something is going to happen!
And personally i would get rid of Holloway and keep swift in for backup to edgehill. If we dont get rid of Holloway i can see a hefty fine coming our way!

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
True, but hes always a threat. You cant blame Claridge for Windass not scoring! A bit of competition should be good for Windass.

My point is we are lacking goals, so why get rid of our second top scorer without been able replacing him with another proven goalscorer?

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
True, but hes always a threat. You cant blame Claridge for Windass not scoring! A bit of competition should be good for Windass.
Its no conincidence, they just dont gel. Claridge is crap in my veiw done nothing that cooke cant do and cookes a far better player. When we get forest back i even anticipate that he will have developed and there will be no need for claridge, we should free up the wages. Hardly prolific is he??

Status
Not open for further replies.